Six

"I TOUCHED DOWN IN 86 KNEW I WAS A MAN BY THE AGE IF SIX I EVEN FUCKED A GIRL THAT USED TO BABYSIT!" we all sang along in the car to All Me.

"Look we're here!" Jack said pointing to the ginormous house in front of us. I was probably catching flies by now.

"Cassie you know this is the O2L house right?" Andrea said.

"Ohh I've only met kian though, he's really cool. They moved?" I asked confused.

Andrea nodded and we all got out. I could already hear the music. It's blasting. We walked around the back and saw everyone. When I say everyone I mean EVERYONE.

I saw literally like all youtube and vine stars.

"Hey guys!" I saw Sammy come up to us and Jack tightened his grip on my waist. I looked at him and smiled.

"Let's go make some s'mores!" Andrea said and grabbed my wrist and kenny's. I then dragged Jack along with us.

We sat by the small fire with our marshmallows on the sticks. We all just danced along with the music. I turned around to grab the chocolate and cracker.

That's when I spotted him. I tensed up and grabbed jacks arm. "Jack I need to get inside. Right now." I said basically demanding him to come with me.

He kept a saying what's wrong or wants the matter but I didn't answer him once. When we reached the house I ran to the first room I saw.

I paced when I walked in and started to bite my nails. "CASSIE WHATS WRONG?!" Jack screamed at me.

"It's h-him. He's here." My voice cracking because I started crying.

"Him as in...Tyler?" I nodded and sat down on the persons bed. Jack sat down next to me and started rubbing my back.

"Shh baby, don't cry." I laughed at his comment.

"Jack you're making me sound like I'm a three year old." I said whipping my tears. That's when I felt my phone buzz and I dared to look at it.

Unknown- get out of that room so I can see you, beautiful😏

"Jack what am I supposed to do? Should I go out there?" I asked looking at his gorgeous face.

"We have to go out there I need to get him." I shook my head no.

"It just makes me weak." I said.

"Well you can't hit him! I'm stronger you need me." He said raising his eyebrows, which happen to be really nice.

"I can handle my own problems!" I screamed.

"Then why did you drag me in here scared?" I realized how dumb I was.

He motioned for me to come and I grabbed his hand. Right when we walked out I spotted him. I tapped Jack and pointed to him.

Jack let go of me and got pall in his face. "who do you think you are. Don't ever try to touch cassie or even contact her again." Tyler started laughing.

"Now, who are you?" He said eyeing Jack up and down.

"That's none of your business so-"

"Okay so this is none of your business leave me and my girl alone." Tyler said cutting Jack off.

"You did not just call her your girl! She told me what happened. Don't ever try to touch her again or they'll be hell to pay." Jack said trying to walk away but tyler grabbed him and punched him right in the jaw.

"JACK!" I ran over to try and break it up. But got pushed in the floor but Tyler. Jack hit back and now they're just fighting.

Everyone was outside. I ran outside. "SOMEONE HELP PLEASE HELP. KIAN COME HERE." I screamed starting to cry.

"What happened?" Kian came over, i grabbed his arm and brought him inside to help.

"Guys, GUYS STOP!" Kian yelled. Then grabbed Tyler.

"I don't even know who you are why are you here." Kian said confused to tyler.

Tyler got right out of Kian's grip and stormed out the front door.

"Oh my god Jack." I ran right over to him and his nose is bruised and so are his cheek bones and blood all over his face.

I lead him to the bathroom that was in the bedroom we were just in. "I'm sorry that happened." I said grabbed a towel and putting it in some warm water.

"I would risk anything for you."