Posting your first chapter

I know you're probably experiencing a bundle of nerves before you post your first chapter, but here's a few reasons why you don't need to worry.

We're all writers just trying out our writing style
Whether you're writing your first fan fiction, or you've already written dozens already, we are all just trying to find our feet with writing. It has taken me to write around four fan fictions to find the one I love writing the most (Endgame). Anyone who gives you criticism, and it's not the constructive kind, don't need to read your story. Just remember that if you like your story, then that's good enough!

People are going to love your story
You have taken the time to create and shape so many characters in your fan fiction. People are going to appreciate that these things take so much time and effort. I am a uni student, which means I have hours of work to do on top of writing chapters for my story. I plough on through because of the amazing support that I get from my readers, that will be you with your story! :)

On Wattpad, we are all just a big family of writers!
Everyone on here wants to support everyone's dreams and ambitions. Deep down, you may have fears and worries and think 'nobody will like my story' - don't be so hard on yourself! People want to love your story, and they will give themselves the full opportunity to.

I will support your story
If you want me to read something of yours, I will vote, like and comment on every chapter you've written in that story! Remember, what you're doing is absolutely great.

See you in the next chapter where I will be discussing plot structure and story length :)