Test your love

Chapter 3

G POV:
After i returned Coal's backpack I went to my classes and it was Lunch time. I thought I could finally relax but it  was worse. Coal was being bullied for being short and I had to stick up for him even though we're not friends. I still didn't want him to get hurt by the football team who are really strong and tall as hell. For every guy there are just normal boys that play football but I could imagine being coal and being 5 feet. So I had no choice! After I told those guys to back off, coal thanked me nervously a million times which was getting annoying. He might think we're friends now so I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closer. "Listen Idiot! I'm not gonna be standing up for you everyday so when you get in a fight all I'm gonna do is join in!" I let him go and was about to leave until I heard pom poms shake louder and louder. I then turned around and saw Sidney B. Screaming my name. She goes to this school too! She hugs me and I see coal walk away. I was about to  scream his name out but I stopped myself. Why didn't I want him to leave!? "Gowen! Why haven't you called me! I have been meaning to tell you that I'm going to the same college as you!" "That's great Sidney. I was just- busy!" Or the fact I didn't want to hear your annoying voice! "Anyways do you want to go out with me and the girls to the mall! We're getting your favorite! BOBA!" "Sorry Sidney I have some- business to attend to with a teacher." "You're always so busy! Come on take a break for me!" "B'U!" (NO) I then leave without looking back and go to my dorm to get my laptop. When I walked in, coal was getting ramen from the microwave in  his underwear. 'why does he look so hot'' he saw me staring and said " are you just goig to stay there!" when I realice what I was doing I quickly found an excuse ' why are you eating my ramen'' he looked at me nervously and drop the cup, he started to apologise and i just yelled, "clean it up stupid!, and went to my room. I laid on bed for hours thinking about one thing only. COAL. "Why him!" I put the pillow on top of my face and screamed into it until I fell asleep. When I woke up I realised I was late and quickly changed and went to grab my backpack in the kitchen. When I looked at the table there was a plate of fruits with a note that read "sorry for the ramen', I rolled my eyes, grabbed an apple and rushed to class. When I walked into chemistry the first face I saw was coals, he stared at me and smiled, I blushed and went to grab a seat next to him.

C POV:
when I woke up I felt sorry for the mess I did yesterday so I decided to make him breakfast and went to chemistry. A few minutes into class I heard the doors open, to my surprise it was Gowen. I felt my face burning and gave him a weird smile, he looked around and back at me and started to walk towards me. At this point my heart was in my hands. I looked away and he chuckled. After class finished I was walking towards the door when I heard someone calling me. I looked back and saw Gowen with the note on his hand. I tried to walk away and ignore the embarrassment, but I felt his hand on my shoulder and I slowly turned around. He then sticked the note on my forehead and said, "Stop embarrassing yourself idiot!" I felt tears running down my face.

G POV:
Coal started running to the bathroom and I felt bad for calling him out in front of everyone. When I got to the dorm I went straight to sleep but I heard someone weeping which woke me up in the middle of the night. I slammed my pillow on my face and tried to sleep but the weeping kept getting louder by the minute. It sounded like it couldn't breath. At this point I was getting worried but didn't know who it was.  It kept crying for half an hour until I couldn't take it anymore. I knocked on Coals door and said, "Hey! Are you hearing that noise cause it's getting really annoying-" I then saw Coals face closely and saw his eyes puffy and tears coming down his cheeks. He sniffed and said, "Sorry Gowen, I'll try to keep the noise down." As he was closing the door I saw his wimpy face looking down at the floor and before he closed the door on my face I put my foot on the door I looked at his lips and just couldn't hold back, I had to kiss him! I told Coal one sentence before I let my emotions run wild, "Coal, do you trust me". "What do you mean-" "Answer the damn question coal!" "Yes!" That made me go in his room and closer to him. "Hey! What are you-" I then came closer to coal and kissed him. His lips felt great against mine. I then saw coal get red and his face felt hot. "what was that f-for gowen!" "I'm sorry if that was too much for you." I blush and run back to my room. Before I did I tell Coal goodnight and close the door behind me. All night all  I was thinking about was coals soft lips and how I would do it all over again. The next morning was really awkward because when me and coal woke up we went to the kitchen to get breakfast  and we just stared at each other and both turned red like tomatoes. Coal looked like he was gonna explode and I had to break the awkwardness so I asked, "Coal! Why were you crying yesterday?" He then freaked out like I was gonna kill him and said, "Eh- Well! I was just a little red- I mean blue! I just didn't want to tell you since you're not the kissing- Caring! Type!"I then grabbed my backpack and before I left I said, "Umm... Coal! Ummm, I know you have an exam today so I put water in the fridge for you."  Before he thanked me I left and closed the door. I left smiling and chuckling. Coal is so cute and short I just can't help it. I hope that kiss didn't make anything bad between us. In class it was so annoying because Sidney B. was in my class and right next to me she kept trying to talk to me to ask me to come over to her house but I kept saying no. After class I went to look for coal. And to my surprise he wasn't at the dorm , which was weird because today was his exam and he didn't have anything planned afterwards, or so I think.  I didn't mind being alone at the dorm ,but for some odd reason I wanted to know where he was.
C POV:
After a long week of classes it was finally Friday and i had my big test in the morning and the rest of the day free so I decided to go shopping since I didn't bring much clothes  from home. After I finished shopping I was gonna call a cab but my phone died. It was almost midnight so I was scared while walking home. I then had to go across an alley way since it was faster and I wanted to get to my dorm as soon as possible! As I was walking through the alley way all I saw was dumpsters and trash on the floor. The deeper I went the worse the smell got. I then saw three weird shadows in some fog from the ground. The shadows kept getting closer. My mind was telling me to run but my feet were glued to the floor! I had no choice but to scream, before I had the chance the shadows finally showed their faces. The football team!