Test your love

Chapter 9

"I- I need some dirt on Gowen." I nervously said.

"I mean as his future girlfriend I can't do that, but since I'm still not. So... sure!" She said while pushing her hair back.

I thought about it but finally said, "Tell me all about his parents!"

G POV:
Of Course after Coal left I just went to sleep! He made me cry like a wimp and made me feel like- I was 4 again and being abandoned again... It was 2:am in the morning when I heard someone open the door. I opened my door with a little crack and peeked outside. It was Coal! I was about to yell his name but then heard him on the phone saying...

"Ok! Did you post it!?"

Coal was never the social media guy so I was surprised hearing that. I closed my door and went back to bed. I heard my phone buzz every 5 minutes and I put it on silent mode. It was weird but I didn't mind to much of it since many girls try and ask me out in social media every day.

The next morning it was time for class and everyone immediately told me how it will be all ok and how they were there for me, they also kept apologizing. At this point I was really confused and when lunch time hit almost everyone came and sat next to me! They were still apologizing and how a lot of people go through it. I was so clueless and then I took time to think. Had they found out about coal and me!? As I was thinking about it more and more I heard someone sitting behind me.

"Wait! Why is everyone next to that guy? Is something interesting happening!?"
"Interesting!? Didn't you hear! He got abandoned when he was 4! Poor Guy!"

My hands started to shake. No one knows about that except... Sidney. I looked around for her and saw her, with COAL?!

I went up to them and said, "What the hell Sidney! Why would you post that!? Coal why are you sitting next to her!!?" Coal ignores me and keeps eating as attention quickly forms on us.

Sidney stood up and placed her arms crossed around my neck. "Oh gowen! Always the silly one! Didn't you see your ex coming to me and getting dirt on you! So sad!"

I don't know why but I felt mad and had such a big pain to coal. I grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him off his seat.

"You idiot!!!" I said angrily.

I saw him tear up as everyone surrounds us. I don't like when I get angry because I always end up hurting people. As I was about to take my punch I stopped, breathed and let go of him storming off. Of course the world wasn't done with me though. It was the afternoon and I had classes with coal. We were partners for 2 more classes and it was awkward since I almost punched him. We were hearing everyone talking behind us and I decided to leave coal to do what he wanted sines I knew he didn't want to talk to me.

After classes were over I went back to my room before Coal so I would have time to make food. As I threw my backpack on the corner behind the door with no energy I saw coals poster on the floor.

"Great. Guess I'm not going to the dance!" I said groaning and throwing myself on the couch.

I looked at the poster once more and saw a note sticker on the poster. I stood up trying to reach my energy again. I kneeled down to the thrown poster and picked up the note.

"He actually kept this." I said while I saw my hand writing.
"My heart really does beat for you Coal Wilson." I didn't realize it then but it actually made a song. I kept saying the same line in my head over and over again until I started humming to it.

"This almost sounds like a song... A song! It might be cheesy but I won't let you break my promise coal!" I said picking up my energy again.

I went to my room and slammed a paper on my desk gripping a pencil. I had one thing that gave me life when my mom was gone. All I know about my mom that my dad always tells me is that she loves the guitar.