❝𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐗𝐄𝐒 & 𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑❞

2ND AUGUST 1997

2ND AUGUST 1997

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

THEY WERE IN 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE, THERE WAS NO mistaking the dreary look of the house of Black. Olivia was on the stairs with Hermione heading down as they heard Harry call their names.

"What's the matter?" Hermione asked.

"R.A.B. I think I've found him."

Hermione gasped and they both ran back upstairs.

"In your mum's letter? But I didn't see—" Hermione stopped what she was saying as they looked at what Harry was pointing to.

The door had a sign.

Do not enter

Without the express permission of

Regulus Arcturus Black

"Oh my god." Olivia said. "How could I have been so stupid; I literally saw this door for a whole summer. I should have put it together. Of course, it's Sirius' brother."

"He was a death eater." Harry spoke. "Sirius told me about him, he joined up when he was really young and then got cold feet and tried to leave—so they killed him."

"That fits!" Hermione gasped. "If he was a death eater, he had access to Voldemort, and if he became disenchanted, then he would have wanted to bring Voldemort down!"

Olivia pulled the piece of paper she always had in her pocket. It was the one from the locket, from the fake horcrux that R.A.B had planted. She always held onto being the one who felt like she had seen an RAB before. Only she had.

She quickly read it over, the two handwritings were exactly the same, as Hermione called Ron upstairs.

To the Dark Lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intent to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more.

R.A.B.

"What? That was Sirius' brother, wasn't it? Regulus Arcturus... Regulus... R.A.B.! The locket—you don't reckon?" Ron put it together just as quick.

"Let's find out." Harry said pushing against the door. It was locked.

Hermione opened the door with a spell and they all walked inside. Everything was covered in the Slytherin colours. Newspaper cuttings were put together in a collage.

Olivia was drawn over to the desk that was littered with photographs. Harry had followed her over and picked up a frame that held the Quidditch team.