CHAPTER - 11

So yeah, I said I would be writing the supportive roles POV , This chapter is in Samantha's POV, the rest will follow ,
Hope you enjoy this chapter too!!

Samantha's POV.

My father and I were sitting on a couch playing Roblox in the  living room and my mum was preparing Lunch and my naughty 8 year old brother was playing with his toys.
"Watch it! Sam, ah!!"
"Not a chance dad, ", my father and I are struggling to be the winner now.
"Sam!!,"my mum called from the Kitchen
"Mhmm", I responded back with my face still focused on the screen, my father wants to win this game ,but I won't allow it because am a pro .
"Go and buy some milk from the grocery shop, we don't have any milk left in the house"
"Urgh mom!, should it have to be now!"
My father took advantage of my distracted mind and made his character shoot me, so I lost the game.
"Got ya kid, see, the eldest always win over the kids,so next time you are playing a game with me, you have to be careful", my dad proudly said.
"Dad you cheated, I was distracted by mom, If I was not to be distracted by mom, I bet, you would have lost", I stood up and headed for the Kitchen.
" it doesn't matter whether I cheated to win this game,am still the winner darling!. My dad called after me.
I went for the money to buy the milk and headed to the grocery shop, the store is nearby so I won't have to walk that much. I really love my parents a lot,they are always there for me when I need them, even though they have their own problems at work to deal with. My dad is an accountant but that doesn't stop him from spending time with his family, he even play computer games with me, he is really a lovely dad,my mum on the other hand is an assistant of a mistress of a designer shop, she is mostly free from work though. And my little is as naughty as hell and I really love him although he is annoying.

I got to the grocery shop and headed to where the milks were, I stuffed about seven milks in my hand and made my way to the saleslady, to be frank the milk is quite heavy, I should have used the basket.

"Let me help you Sam, how can you carry all these" the person I recognized as Ace said while taking about 5 of my milks.

"Oh thanks Ace, but what are you doing here."
"I came to get some snacks for Nick and I"
"Oh OK", Nick and his bossy nature will kill people.

" Can I call you Sam?,"
"Oh yeah sure" we got to the salesgirl

"How much, miss?"

"50.00".
"OK", I opened my purse and removed the money to pay but Ace was faster than me, he paid my bills, he looked at me and smiled.
"You didn't have to, Ace"
"Don't worry, its nothing,do you want anything apart from milk, its on me.

Ha, you have asked for trouble, I didn't ask you, I looked through the items in the shop and spotted a shiny bracelet, I took it at once

"This", I then looked at the price tag, it said, 300.00, its pretty expensive.

"Whoa!, how can a bracelet be that expensive , am not paying for that," surprised Ace exclaimed. It was kinda funny, I wanted to laugh.

"Pleasee buy it for me ,that's what I want" I tried my best to give him a puppy eyes, seems it worked though.

"Fine!,I will buy it", Ace paid for the bracelet.

"Thank you!", I said happily.

"No problem, give me your contact, friends are supposed to have each other's contact right.

"OK, I will give it to you", I gave my contact to Ace.

"OK, then, Bye Ace see you on Monday."

"Bye Sam" Ace waved back at me and waited for me to leave before going back to the grocery shop.

"Am home", I announced

"What took you so long, anyway put the milks in the fridge".

I did as my mum has said, lunch was ready.

After lunch , I went up to my room, am really bored now.
I called Kenz and asked her to come over , she happily agreed. I heard a knock.

"Come in", my younger brother came in with a book in his hand.

"Why are you here Lukas"
"Sam, help me with my school assignment, it really difficult".
"Why didn't you ask mom or dad to help you".
"They asked me to come to you, do you think  I would have came to you on my own" Lukas does not act his age at all, he behaves like a 10 year kid.
"Do you want me to help you or not, you can't speak to me like this if you need my help, got it?!, now bring your assignment.

I started to help my brother with his assignment, I heard the bell ring , that must be Kenz.

I finished helping my brother with his work.
"Done, now leave my room"
"Yeah am leaving already, wait!, wow, the bracelet is very shiny". Lucas took the bracelet Ace bought for me.

" you better put that bracelet down, or else I'll smack your head!"

"No I won't, I like it, let me have it"

"How can you have it, you are not a girl, you are a boy, and if you were to be a girl, I won't even give it to you, so you better give it back."

"Well in that case, I will have it, catch me if you can!,", my brother started running and I chased after him.
"Give it back!"
"No I won't"
The door of my room opened , kenz was at the door, Lukas and I stopped running, I took the opportunity to pull the bracelet from him and shoved him out of the room.

"What was that about ,girl?"kenz asked.

"Oh never mind , that was Lucas , come and sit down ".
Kenz sat on my bed and we started chatting about random stuffs, we then decided to watch a movie.
"Which movie should we watch?", I asked Kenz.
"Let's watch 'The Twins mission'."

"Oh yeah OK, that's pretty good though", actually, Kenz and I both love to watch action movie.
We started to watch the movie
Ding!!!, my phone made a sound , I took it to see who has texted me.

Unknown
'Heyy this is Ace, are you sleeping now?'

Samantha
No, am not sleeping, am watching a movie with McKenzie.

"Girl, when did you start to chat Ace," McKenzie said this when she peeped on the message Ace sent me.
"Oh its just today", I told her what happened in the grocery shop.
"Aww poor Ace, I don't think he will offer to buy you anything again after what you did."
"Yeah, thanks to him , I got 50.00 because he paid for the milk"
"Girl , lets share the money OK"

"No, why would I"
"Really, if you don't share it with me then I will give the bracelet to Lucas, "
"OK, fine, I will give you 20.00"
"Good"
We continued to watch the movie.

I hope you enjoyed Samantha's POV, Samantha and Ace's story too will come along the way.

Don't forget to vote and comment, it really means a lot to me. This chapter is dedicated to bangtan_evie and iris_luke