Chapter 2

Aris was hungry.

This was a problem.

There aren't many places where a purple platypus could get a bite to eat.

Sure, there was the PlatyBlue Diner right across from Aris' home, but sadly, they discriminated against purple platypi.

'The injustices," Aris thought to herself as she passed PlatyBlue Diner, where a particularly smug navy blue platypus was walking through a marble swing-door.

Aris continued down along the sidewalk, ignoring the stares of passer byers as she looked for a place where she could eat. Despite the fact that she checked every single store to see if she could grab a bite to eat, they all wouldn't let her in.

One of the women in a store called Safeway even said, "The authorities really need to rid the streets of animals; all this wildlife is making me nervous."

Aris thought about her options.

She could raid a store...

Or go to a trash can and try to scrounge up some leftovers.

Aris knew right then which was the better option.

Aris Barbie the Purple Platypus barged into Dairy Queen like a bull, and demanded that they take her order. The only problem was, she was lactose intolerant; not that it bothered her, though. An employee with short, messy brown hair gasped in shock and ran to the kitchen, shouting at whoever was in there. Another, slightly shorter employee with long, silky blond hair, fainted at the sight of Aris. Then some weird cook lady stormed into the room with a frying pan raised above her head in what seemed to be an attempt at a menace. Aris wrinkled her nose-like blob at the person.

"Why are you in my store, you... weird purple platypus thingy?" The woman shouted, holding the frying pan up a little higher.

Aris screeched in annoyance, and held her ground in front of the monster cook. "Stop discriminating against platypi!" She yelled, before grabbing the closest item - a bottle of milk - and repeatedly hitting the cook's shoe with the bottle.

"...What... are you... doing...?" The cook said, looking very confuzzled.

Aris just shrugged, and walked out the door, calmly opening the bottle before starting to chug it.

The cook raced after her, yelling, "THIEF!!! THIEF!!! THE PLATYPUS IS A THIEF I TELL YOU!!! THEEEEEIFFFFF!!!"

But Aris went through a crack in an old building and continued drinking the delicious milk.

Suddenly, a figure dressed in all black burst through a nearby door. The person walked up to Aris, and clenched their fists. They opened their mouth-

End of chapter

Boom

Cliffhanger

//Okay this story is SO much fun to write! Marissa is totally a purple platypus :D

So if you didn't know, Aris Barbie is based off of Marissa. AND SHES A PLATYPUS XDXDXD I love this story so much, I hope you guys do too :) Also, yeah I'm not updating everyday, I'm super busy plus this is mostly just a do when I'm bored XD anyways, enjoy!! -Wonder//

//this is stupid lololalalallaa, anyways yah its based off meeeee beautiful meee -Marissa//