Chapter 3

Suddenly, a figure dressed in all black burst through a nearby door. The person walked up to Aris, and clenched their fists. They opened her mouth-

-and started yelling at Aris. "ARIS BARBIE PURPLE PLATYPUS!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP EATING/DRINKING LACTOSE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLERGIC!!!"

"Shut up." Aris continued to drink her milk as she wandered around her broken-down house.

"GIVE ME THAT!" The figure snatched the milk bottle from Aris, and proceeded to throw it in the garbage can.

"Hey!!! Now I don't have any lactose to eat so I can be happy and suffer from allergic reactions!!!" Aris snarled at the figure. "Thanks a lot, mom!"

"I am NOT your mom!!! I'm just someone who happens to actually CARE about your well-being!!!" The figure crossed their arms and looked down at Aris, before pulling down their hood.

"Well I don't need you looking out for me, Wonder." Aris snapped, crossing her little platypus arms.

"Well you don't look out for yourself!" Wonder argued, picking up Aris Barbie.

"NO PUT ME DOWN!!!!! THIS IS A MONSTROSITY OF A NIGHTMARE!! PUT ME DOWN YOU OBNOXIOUS HUMAN PERSON!!!" Aris Barbie yelled and flopped around like a fish.

"NEVER!" Wonder shouted. "Dairy is very bad for you", and I don't want you to die!!!"

"THEN I'LL DRINK MY LOVELY BLEACH!" Aris finally dropped out of Wonder's grasp and sashayed over to her secret stash of bleach.

"nO!" Wonder raced over and threw all the bleach in the garbage can. "You know what, I don't trust you to live by yourself. I'm taking you to the platypus adoption center!"

//That took way too long to write- Anywayysss I hope you enjoy! We actually have an idea for where this story will go now so yAy! K bye have a nice life! -Wonder//

//I am so cool. I love this story. Just kidding. -Marissa//