𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Third Person POV:

A boy with vermillion hair was seen soaring through the sky on a broom, holding onto a young girl in his arms. He was wearing a red cape with a Crimson Lion symbol on it.

The young boy discovered her laying inside a dungeon, he and his team were supposed to investigate, but he was worried for the young girl's safety. The vermillion hair boy decided to bring the young girl back into the palace to get her wounds treated. and hopefully, find out which noble family she belongs to.

When he took a good look at the young girl, she had beautiful long blonde hair with blue eyes, wearing a torn bloody dress that looked expensive for a commoner to buy. Anyone here would have thought she was a royal or noble.

Arriving at the palace, he met the newly appointed wizard king, Julius Novachrono, and his advisor Marx Francois, who was waiting for him outside the door.

When they both seen the state she was in, they were horrified by her condition, without asking questions they asked the bo to follow them as they brought Doctor Owen to treat her right away.

"Where did you find her, Fuegoleon?" The wizard king asked as he waited for Doctor Owen to finish treating the young girl. The wizard king wanted Marx to look through her memories after Doctor Owen is done.

"Inside the dungeon sir, her grimoire was next to her, she is from the Clover Kingdom, and by how she dresses I was hoping you might have recognized her," he replied. Suddenly he stops when he remembered something from the back of his head, quickly he reached inside his pocket and takes out a letter with a royal seal symbol on them and hands it to Julius.

"This was on her when I found her, maybe there is a message about her or where she's from," Fuegoleon suggested. Marx, who was listening nearby finds it abnormal that they've recently found a dungeon and suddenly a girl shows up in critical condition with a letter attached to her.

"Wizard king, this might be a trap. be careful." Marx warned. Julius stares at the letter in silent ponders about the same thing. After a few minutes, Julius decided to open the letter and found answers, the moment his eyes landed on the words his eyes wide in shock as the letter fallen off of his hands.

"I can't believe it, she is...it can't be." Julius thinks to himself clearly surprised by this turn of events. If this had gotten out, she might be in danger. He can't believe that everything they know is a lie, and he ponders how will the three royal houses will react when they knew that they are descendants of a murder.

"Sir, SIR!" Marx called out, wondering what the wizard king read made him drops the letter. His yelling manages to snap Julius out of his thoughts, picking up the letter again he takes a deep breath and read it out loud.

"Dear who this may concern:

If you are reading this it means you had found my precious twin sister and you are the current wizard king.

My name is Lemiel Silvamillion Clover, Prince of Clover Kingdom, and the first wizard king. This letter is written just in case something had happened to my family and me, I want to write out the truth about our past and what really happened the day before our death.

First, please look after my twin sister, she was born really sick so she wasn't allowed to leave the castle for a long period of time, second, when she has woken up, she will remember nothing about her past, please I ask that you only tell her what is her first name is and keep her real identity a secret.

My family was the ruler of Clover Kingdom, we were happy and everything was great. Our uncle Oliver Silvamillion Clover was welcomed into our family through marriage to my biological aunt Lily Silvamillion Clover.

Oliver was a peasant whom my aunt Lily Silvamillion Clover had fallen in love with was not aware of his true nature. Oliver was plotting something, from day one. When I met him, I felt something was wrong with him; greed, thirst for power, and more.

I attempt to bring it up but falls on deaf ears.

The week after my younger sister Tetia got her grimoire, her wind magic gotten out of control, I followed her hoping to save her but an elf name Licht beat me to rescue her.

Licht is the leader of the elves, he is kind and shares my ideal view on uniting everyone together with no discrimination. I was happy, so is my younger sister who later fell in love with the man who rescued her.

My twin sister Mizuki, can't handle too much sunshine due to her illness, she didn't get to come with us. One day I thought why not bring her along maybe she can find joy with the elves and hoping she would accept them too.

My decision was right, the moment Licht manage to earn her trust, Mizuki's eyes sparkled with joy and love. she loves being around the elves more than her human companion. Like my younger sister Tetia, she fell in love with an elf name Ratri, I find him have a twisted sense of humor, but my sister seems to enjoy his jokes and often laugh when he cracks jokes. I fully support their relationship, because I know Ratri truly loves my sister from the bottom of his heart.

As years go by, the elves and I created magic stones, an item that can be used to boost our magic mana. The goal is to give us people a chance to have stronger magic when using the stone.

But the news of the magic stone gathered hungry nobles who thirst for more, I was wrong; I should never share this with my family or suggest this method now my family will pay the sin for my mistake.

Oliver murdered his wife in his sleep, using a cover-up to hide the truth said it's the elves who did it; He believes after 'loving' my aunt and my entire family's passing he married a commoner whom I saw him always around, during the timespan which my aunt is still alive.

Oliver was under influence of the devil gathered nobles, ministers, and massacre my father, mother, and the elves forcing Licht to transform into a demon to stop the devil from using his body.

My twin sister was with her lover watching Licht and Tetia's wedding when tragedy struck them.  Pregnant with triplets, she refuses to abandon the elves as she lay trying to protect her soon be husband and the youngest elves in the tribe while sacrificing her own life in the progress.

When I found everyone with Secre, it was too late. Licht begged me to save her, telling me that he knew it wasn't me who killed them before transformed into a huge monster.

Secre was using her sealing magic to seal her wounds so she would be out of the critical stage, sadly all her children passed away we couldn't save them. After sealing the wounds, Secre told me she sealed her into a long slumber and can only be woken up on her own.

Look after her, she deserves happiness, and please don't tell this to anyone, if future descendants know the truth of where their massive mana came from and the truth of the origin they would be heartbroken.

Thank you,
Lemiel Silvamillion Clover"

𒊹︎--------------------𒊹︎
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜:
➪ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑟
➪ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑐ℎ𝑖ℎ𝑎 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙
➪ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖
➪ 𝐴𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑢
➪ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛
𒊹︎--------------------𒊹︎
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒!
𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤, 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡!
𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦/𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡! ♡︎