4 | 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐭2

Mizuki's POV:

Tons of birds were hovering all over Asta. Everyone began to laugh at him and talking trash about him, which made me angry.

Right when I was about to say something, Yuno extended his arms out, in a protective way. "Don't do anything or else we'll be in big trouble." I wanted to protest but sadly I didn't.

Once Asta noticed that a lot of anti-birds were hovering over him, he tempted to run away from them. "NOOOO!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I snickered behind my hand, smiling with fondness. Then I stopped snickering once I felt a strong presence coming. Asta bumped into the strong presence, making all the anti-birds fly away.

"Ahh, they finally left! Anyways, I'm sorry for bumping into you-" I looked at the strong presence, it was Yami. 'Welp. It was nice knowing you, Asta.'

"You wanna die boy?" Yami said I sweatdropped. I went towards Yami and Asta until someone grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" Yuno asked concerningly. I smiled and Yuno and said, "I'm going to save your friends butt." He nodded while letting my arm go. He mumbled something but I didn't quite check what it was.

As I begin to walk towards them. I went in front of Yami, putting my hands on my hips. "Yami.." He looked at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing here, Mizuki?" He said while holding onto Asta's head.

"Yami. put him down NOW" He glared at me then letting go of Asta's head. "Now answer my question." He declared. I sighed. "Papa said I can participate this year." He widened his eyes. "You'll be joining my squad right?"

"hmm...I don't know about that. Fuegy wanted me to join his squad too." He scoffed. "Whatever, if you ever want to visit, your welcome too." As he said that Finral came by. "Captain..-" Then he turned to me. "My, it's nice to see you again, Mizuki-sama" He bowed.

"No need to bow, Finral. We're both from a noble family are we not?" He smiled sheepishly. "A-ahh, right sorry. Hurry captain, we gotta go now." Yami scoffed. "Yeah Yeah. I hear you loud and clear." They begin to leave the suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

I blushed madly. I turned my head to see Asta hugging me. "A-asta! What are y-you doing?!"

He stopped hugging me and smiled sheepishly. "hehe, sorry Mizuki. I wanted to thank you for saving me back there." I turned around and smiled. "I-it's alright. Just don't do that again, alright? You scared me for a second."

"Hai!"

"anyways-" Someone cut me off. "Ha. Ha. Is your head feeling alright?" I slightly glared at this man. 'How DARE he cut me off!' I puffed out my cheeks. "Confront Captain Yami of the Black Bulls without warning like that? I can't say I envy you. Oh. I'm Sekke, by the way. Sekke Bronzazza. It's nice to meet you. Ha. Ha."

'What's with the 'ha. ha.'' "Yeah same to you! I'm Asta" He pointed at himself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

!~THIS TIME SKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ASTA GETTING CALLED A INSECT~!

While I was talking to Yuno and Asta every captain was coming from the (I have no idea what it's called forgive me for being dumb ;3;) Sekke started rambling on about the squad captains. I sighed. 'Should I join the Black Bulls or Crimson Lion? Oh! Even the Golden Dawn! Maybe the Blue Rose! ACK! I don't know anymore! Rill wants me to join his squad as well! They all kept bugging me to join their squad.'

"Attention, examinees!" I looked up at William. I waved 'hi' to him. He looked down towards me, uttering in complete shock but kept his composure. "Thank you for waiting. I will be administering this year's entrance exam." He lifts up his grimoire and held it high in the air.

"Magic Tree's Descent." Then, a green light was glowing around William, well mostly his grimoire. Dark clouds started to hover around to area, making everyone get cautious. A strong gush of wind blew towards us. I held up my two arms, taking defense.

A huge yellow light started to grow huge roots from it, in the sky. Giving each one of the examinees a broom. One came towards me and happily took it. "You've waited long enough. The time has come. Let the entrance exam begin."

"In just a few moments, we'll begin the first in a series of tests. The nine Magic Knight captains will be serving as your judges. And when the exam is complete, we will choose the individuals we want on our squads. If chosen, you are in. If more than one squad chooses you, you will decide which you would like to join. However, if you are not selected by any squad, that means you have been deemed unqualified to join the Magic Knights."

"And now for your first test." I sighed. 'You talk too much William.' "You must use the brooms you've been given to fly." Everyone started to murmur about that idea. "A mage who is in control of his or her magic power can do it on instinct alone. It is our most basic way to get from one place to another. If you can't fly a broom, then you are not worth our time. Enough talk. Now, begin!"

I went on top of my broom and started to soar through the sky. 'WOOOW WEEEEEEE' Mostly everyone looked at me with utter shock. I flew over to Fuegoleon. "Wassup, Fuegy!" When I said his name, it startled him. I flew in front of him. "Look! I'm flying!" I giggled. "Yes yes now. I can see that but 'wassup' is not a proper term for a lady like you, Mizuki." I huffed."If you keep this up, I'll just go hang around with William," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry? What did you say, Mizuki? Can you repeat that again?"

Everyone started to whisper about me.

"How does she know a Magic Knight captain?"

"Who is she anyway?"

"She must be pretty damn brave to talk to a Magic Knight Captain."

"I said 'If you keep this up, I'll just go hang around with Willaim." He widened his eyes for a bit. "A-ahh yes. I'm sorry, Mizuki."

"Hmph! Doesn't seem like it to me!"

+*:ꔫ:*﹤﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! ♡︎
+*:ꔫ:*﹤﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚