spirit rally

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"we can't be down forever." stasie attempted to cheer up her down friend.

the duo was sat in the music room alone as everyone had gone to the spirit rally, mostly to see carrie and dirty candy perform. stasie had suggested that they should go but flynn was quick to decline.

"yes, we can." flynn told her, while picking up a trumpet and sitting back down.

"i thought we left you and trumpets in last year." stasie frowned, slowly putting her hands to her ears.

"desperate times call for desperate measures." flynn breathed as she placed the instrument to her lips and began playing discordant trumpet notes.

"what are you two doing, and where is everyone?" julie questioned the two girls.

"oh, thank gosh you're here jules, flynn was going through..." she started whispering, "desperate times."

"everyone's at the spirit assembly." flynn sighed, "i was kind of blowing it off cause i wasn't feeling very spirity, and i forced stas to stay here with me."

julie's face dropped and the two quickly noticed.

"what's up?" stasie asked her.

"you okay?" flynn added, shifting her position on the chair.

"not really." julie shook her head, "i had this new plan to play for mrs harrison, hoping that she'd let me back in, but... i guess i missed my chance."

flynn and stasie transmitted a look that immediately put a grin on the latter's face.

"no..." flynn sat up, "you didn't."

"now can we go?" stasie quizzed.

"yep, now we can go."flynn confirmed before putting her arms on their shoulders' like she always did, and leading them out.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

♪ made moves on the rise now... ♪

the three girls strolled into the main hall to see flashing lights and a spotlight on dirty candy. the group of five were all wearing matching sparkly clothing and colourful wigs.

"look who spent all her daddy's money on costumes and katy perry's choreographer." flynn crossed her arms with an unamused look.

"well, it paid off." julie confessed.

"going to have to agree with you, they look good." stasie stared at them in awe.

♪ make 'em say, "wow" ♪

watching dirty candy perform was surprisingly impressive. they moved in sync and their voice's worked extremely well together.

in the middle of their performance, the friendly ghosts appeared. julie and stasie both whipped their heads around in confusion and wonder.