19

"No im sorry for this" before I could even process what he was trying to say I felt a pair of soft lips press against mine.

As much as jeongin was confused as to why hyunjin was doing this he returned the kiss. Simply due to the fact, real affection that wasn't forced felt nice.

This kiss wasn't a hungry or desperate one. It was simply full of affection and comfort.

Hyunjin slowly sat up without detaching their lips and wrapped one arm around jeongins waist and his other hand was tangled in the back of the youngers hair.

Jeongin then wrapped his arms around hyunjins neck deepening the kiss.

Their lips moved effortlessly together.

Jeongin soon pulled away, cupped hyunjins cheeks, and pressed their foreheads together. "We're gonna make it out of here, and we're going to make it out of here together, hear me?"
Hyunjin only hummed in response, if he was going to be honest, he wasn't sure if that was possible.

Jeongin gave hyunjin another quick kiss before embracing him in a hug, leaning back to were they were now laying down.

"Rest up hyunjin. I don't know what he'll make us do tomorrow, so we might as well get as much sleep as we can."

"Mm' goodnight jeongin"

"Night"

———

The next morning the two boys woke to haewoo ripping the comforter off both of their bodies, revealing them cuddled up together.

They both new what was about to happen.

"What the fuck is this?" He said staring at the boys legs that were tangled together.

"Woo, calm down its not what it looks like. We were just cold." Jeongin spoke up.

At times like these hyunjin admired jeongin. The younger was always able to take the situation so well. He would actually speak up to haewoo, as for hyunjin, he could never. It almost makes him feel a sense of guilt, the reason being, jeongin was probably much better at dealing with haewoo because he had to put up with him for longer back in high school.

"Calm down? You're asking me to fucking calm down!? I allowed you to come in here as a privledge and you untie him, and probably fucked him? I should've seen this coming. You've always been a fucking slut."

"Don't talk to him like that!" Hyunjin snapped back.

"Shut up before i make you" He s raised his hand threatening to slap hyunjin.

"We didn't fuck, haewoo. But believe what you want. We could care less." Jeongin replied trying to stay calm even though he was basically scared shitless inside.

Haewoo scoffed, he started to feel less superior because of the way jeongin wasn't getting scared. "be down for breakfast in 5 minutes. I have rules I need to discuss with both of you." He left.

———
In the dining room.

" rule 1. Obey me always. If I tell you to do something you do it. No questions asked. Rule 2. No backtalk. If you back talk one more time jeongin I will take away food privileges for 3 days. Rule 3. Pleasure me when I say so. If i tell you to suck me off, you will do as I say. If you try and pleasure me without my permission I'll lock you in the fucking cold basement. Rule 4. No talking to each other. From here on out if I see you two communicating I will choke you both so hard neither of you will be able to speak. Rule 5. No touching each other unless I say so. If I catch you how I did this morning I won't hesitate to lock one of you in the basement to keep you two separated. Rule 6. No touching yourself unless I say so. If I find out you pleasured yourself without permission I will tie your hands up for a day. Rule 7. Don't go into my room unless I say so. This on is for obvious reasons. It's my personal space and I don't want two rats walking in and out of it. Rule 8. Don't try to leave. I have cameras in every corner of this house besides in the bedrooms. I've put multiple locks on every window, door, and vent in this house. If I see you trying to pick a lock I'll make sure you won't ever be able to use you're pretty little fingers again. Rule 9. Breakfast at 8am, lunch at noon, dinner at 6pm. Always come to the dining room on time. If you are late, you simply won't eat for that meal or the following. And finally rule 10. You will address me as "sir" at all times. No more calling me by my name. We are not close, you are simply my pets.

"Fucking bullshit, we're not your stupid pets. We are human beings you asshole." Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Aweeeee looks like jeongin already broke rule number 2. Have fun starving."

———
A/n
This is not how I planned a story to go, I'm actually really disappointed. This chapter is an absolute mess and I'm losing motivation. But I'll keep writing because right now it's #6 in hyunin right now and I'd like to keep it there haha.
Sorry for the short chapter. I just didn't know what to write.
Please if you could leave suggestions in the comments for what you want to happen that would be absolutely amazing. I wanna see your guys ideas.