36

One week later

Hyunjin and jeongin finally felt like things were going back to normal.

But they can't help but think, what if sanghoons plan would've worked? I mean, he framed them for his murder in hope they would live a long miserable life, just for payback. He was crazy, there's no doubt about it.

On the other hand, they sort have felt a sense of guilt. A man took his own life because of them in a way, that just didn't sit right with them. And he ended up doing it all for nothing.

This truly was such an unrealistic story. But, they were living it, unfortunately. But in the end they didn't care because they had each other right with them.

"INNIEEEE HELP ME, ITS BEEN A WEEK AND IM STILL GETTING PUNISHED" Jisung yelled running into hyunjins and jeongins door quickly closing the door behind him. He was panting heavily, probably from running.

"Jisung!" Both boys said in unison. You see, they were kinda still napping. Without clothes on. Under a blanket of course, but still.

Following that there were multiple loud bangs on the door. "Han Jisung! I'm not going to do anything can you just open the fucking door!?"

"NO! THATS WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME!"

"Fine then I'm going. You can sleep in yours and felixs dorm tonight. Goodbye" footsteps from Minho slowly faded away.

"NOOooOooOoooo" Jisung said running out of the dorm and  engulfing his boyfriend in a hug. "Please don't go! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sor- OUCHYYYYYYYYY MINNNN!" Minhos hand slapped down on jisungs ass leaving the sound to echo throughout the hallways.

"Maybe if you'd listen and not go and kiss other people when you don't get what you want, I'd be nicer." He flicked jisungs forehead and the kissed where he flicked it. "You know I love you, now come on sweets"

They interlock their hands, and proceeded to walk down the hallway as if nothing happened.

"What the fuck-" hyunjin said turning to the younger who just laughed it off.

-

"Well, it's officially 1 week until summer break, have you thought about where you're going to go?" Hyunjin asks softly while giving light kisses on jeongins neck.

"Kinda, I'm probably just going to stay at my house since my parents are in jail. It'll be lonely though..."

"Are you implying you want me to stay with you?" Hyunjin smiled against the boys neck before continuing to kiss it.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying" jeongin let out a small laugh before cupping his boyfriends cheeks and kissing him with a smile.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan"

"Mmm as much as I'd like to kiss you forever, we have exams today." Hyunjin slowly got up, grabbing some clothes and heading into the washroom.

"Wait I'm coming too, don't lock the door yet!"

-

"Alright baby I'll see you later after exams, while I'm gone how about you text everyone and tell them we should get together for dinner"

"Okay, Jinnie. I'll see you later!" They gave each other a peck on the lips, well... it may have been a little longer than a peck.

After hyunjin left, jeongin pulled out his phone to text the group chat.

Gc

Jeongin
Hey guys! Do you all want to
meet up for dinner somewhere?