The mystery drink

Theodore L. Swagmire III, you know, the guy who looks like sponge bob and had a band named SuperFreaks? He had a party. And since Chloe and Zoey, my BFFs, were going to the party, I decided to go, too. So I went. And guess what!? Brandon was there too! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😀!!! But, of course he would be there, because he's friends with Theo (Theodore). But, the bad news is that since BRANDON was there, MACKENZIE was there, too. Theo let her in because he used to have a crush on her. Luckily, MacKenzie wasn't doing much because she was just busy  blabbing on her cell. "Hey, Nikki, would you like to have this DRINK? It's...um...fruit punch!" Asked Theo. I said yes. So I drank some of it. It tasted pretty good! Definitely not like the OTHER fruit punch I've drank. Also...very, um...sweet. And by very sweet, I mean the fruit punch from Theo, not the other fruit punch I've drunk. Me, Chloe and Zoey were having a BLAST at Theo's party! Also...nobody else was drinking the fruit punch but me...which was sort of strange. If he asked ME if I wanted the fruit punch...then why not anyone else? Anyways, Chloe, Zoey and I were dancing! It was SOOOO much fun. You'd THINK that since MacKenzie was there, it would go all wrong. But this time, no! I was amazed about that fact! Looks like MacKenzie didn't even CARE about PARTYING, because she was such a DIVA. Probably because she didn't even like Theo at all! But get THIS! She was SO into her CCP business, that she didn't even get to talk to Brandon at all! Then we were about to leave. Hey, you know how I said that Theo didn't give the fruit punch to anyone else? Sorry, but I lied! At the end of the party, I saw him give the fruit punch to MacKenzie! She actually agreed, because she was fine to just have a drink from him. Now, THAT was strange. He only gave the fruit punch to MacKenzie and me! Anyways, I have to stop writing now. BTW, I'm really happy that tomorrow is Friday! How COOL is that!? Because, you know, Friday is the last day of the week! Friday means good luck. Okay! Bye! I have to eat dinner now. I'll write more tomorrow!