That's not MINE!

When I was about to wake up but I still had my eyes closed...it felt...um...REALLY unusual for some reason. When I opened my eyes and looked at my room...then...it DID look pretty familiar, but just...NOT like my room! It was all PINK! And I just KNOW what my room looks like. It is NOT pink at ALL! THEN I looked at my night gown...and...well...it wasn't even familiar to me! It was a DESIGNER night gown, instead of my DORKY night gown. But when I saw my hair...I totally FREAKED!!!!! My hair was actually BLONDE!!! And I can remember very WELL that my hair is BROWN, not BLONDE. And, honestly, I DO know some people who have blonde hair. MacKenzie, Jessica and Chase. But, my hair was WAVY, and I KNOW that Jessica and Chase's hair is NOT WAVY. But...MacKenzie's hair WAS wavy!!! I  gasped. Then I looked in the mirror, and......

OMG!!!!!!!! I LOOKED LIKE MACKENZIE!!!!!!! I pinched myself to make sure that this was just a DREAM

OMG!!!!!!!! I LOOKED LIKE MACKENZIE!!!!!!! I pinched myself to make sure that this was just a DREAM. I mean, this can't REALLY be happening, right!? WRONG!!!! It actually HURT when I pinched myself. So, obviously, this WASN'T a dream at ALL!!!!! WHAT was I going to do!?!?!? NOBODY would believe that I am inside MacKenzie's body!!!! And I would NEVER ruin a reputation by saying that. And by that, I mean that it would be cruel to ruin HER reputation! And, YES, I know! She does that to me all the time!!! But I don't want to stoop to her level. So I won't say that. She'll probably hunt me down if I do—WAIT!!!!! DOES THIS MEAN THAT MACKENZIE IS IN MY  BODY!!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO☹️!!! What if SHE ruins MY reputation!? OMG!!! It's going to be so CRAZY at school! HOW am I going to act like HER!? I'm not the beauty expert! And, honestly, I don't even know what spa she goes to!!! I guess I'll have to try my best. OH!!! WAIT!!! I know! She has a list of the things she does to look pretty! I just saw it on her desk! So, I guess that means I'll have to do everything that it says on the list. I mean, how HARD can it BE🙂!? But, the bad news is that she'll FINALLY know that I have found my diary a long time ago! SHE MIGHT STEAL IT AGAIN!!! ☹️!!!! AND I won't be able to even WRITE in my diary because MacKenzie doesn't have one!!! Luckily, I experienced that when MacKenzie stole my diary AND when Brianna took my diary to school. I GOT this!!😀!!!