Chapter 1

Jisoo POV

One job flyer; that is all it took for my life to be turned completely upside down. You may be asking "what job could possibly warrant such a dramatic intro?" Good question. So let me explain.

6 months earlier

God it is freezing! Who knew that Seoul could get like this? I guess I'm bias since I moved from California, but still. I need to buy some mittens.

After I fed Dalgomie, I left my apartment to embark on another day of job searching. Oh boy, how fun...

Despite maintaining a perfect gpa and attending one of the most prestigious high schools in the United States, I haven't received a single call back! It's weird too because every interviewer I talked to said I was more than perfect for the job and that they would be in touch soon. But a week later, nothing.

I originally traveled to South Korea because of the booming technology market and innovation. However, I forgot to mention, Seoul in particular has something no other city has. Its very own superhero! Not much was known about the elusive "Rosè" but I intended to find out as much as could. She wouldn't bother with saving cats from trees, but when something big happened that the authorities couldn't handle, she always showed up.

As a kid I had always loved reading comics and watching cartoons that were about superhero's. So when I had the opportunity to see a real one in action, I couldn't have been more excited!

Recently however, Rosè has been rather elusive. Rarely ever appearing. I wonder what is going on. As I strolled through the city, I gazed up at the numerous large led screens. They were showing the normal fashion and food ads. However my tranquil moment was interrupted by a bright pink flyer hitting my face. After recovering from the shock, I took a closer look.

How did this get here? I turned it over and read the two simple words "Secretary needed." However that wasn't what caught my eye.

It was the small rose symbol at the bottom of the paper.