Oh How Time Passes Her By Ch.3

⚠️- cursing, gUns

You checked yours in the mirror once more before going out for brunch with your old high school friends. After showering Poppy with goodbye kisses, you were on your way to a fancy cafe where you would meet up with them.

After your Taxi dropped you off, you marveled at how cute the place was before walking in. You scanned the room for her froggy and music friends.

Your eyes brighten in joy when you sees them booth by a window,

"Tsu! Kyo-Chan!"

The two look at you and smile before getting up. Your eyes turn into saucers when you saw the rather large baby bump on Tsu. You nearly went brain dead as you let out a surprised "Ah" when you saw the ring on her finger too.

"*Ribbit* Nice to see you too, Y/n-Chan."

You snapped out of it and quickly wrapped the significantly smaller woman in a hug and mumbled incoherent words and stutters. Kyouka laughed and patted your back, then guided you to a seat.

"Wha- when-???whos?? I- I- tssuuuuuuu~." You stuttered on the verge of tears.

"*Ribbit* you of all people should know, you did get us together in high school *Ribbit*" She responded while smiling and putting her finger on her cheek.

You gasped, "You're having baby birds?!"

She nodded, and you squealed in excitement. You rambled on and on about how cute Tokoyami and Asui were in high school and how happy you were for them. Kyouka joined in once you started to wonder what the babies would look like.

"Well, what about you two, *Ribbit* are you seeing anyone?"

Gloom stuck the two, who quickly snapped out of it to defend themselves with just about every excuse in the book.

-•-

Izuku Midoriya.

More commonly known by his kind as 'Deku.'

The crazy Bastard who could've been a miracle story.

The once meek and quirkless boy who would cling to his love for dear like went insane. It's sad to see, but it's true.

His love supported him no matter what; he was under the impression they were lovers. They were just keeping things wholesome; that's why they haven't kissed yet.

That's what he would tell himself in middle school.

That was until one day; he saw her confess to his childhood bully.

His heart shattered into a million pieces, but every piece was enraged when he saw how that ungrateful bastard rejected her. Sure he was glad kacchan did, but...

Her tears.

At the time, they made him sick to his stomach, his mind was going a mile a minute.

But now, he would like nothing more just to see them.

After All Might crushed his last hope of being something in her eyes, he disappeared.