Her Doubts and Chivalrous Bastards Ch.6

⚠️-cursing, mentions of gUns, YN cries😪

Each minute that passed by, it felt like he was falling more in love with you. From the way you would say good morning with a sleepy smile, or how you would pout when Poppy chose him over you- he loved it.

You taught him how to do a simple waltz pretty well; one time, you let him lead, but he stepped on your feet. That was the last time he led.

But like all good things for him, your visit came to an end.

You held your bag by the door about to leave,

"It was nice spending time with you~!"

Before you turned for the door, Shinso suddenly put a hand on your shoulder.

'Oh fuck- not again. Please Shinso and don't ask me o-'

"Can we go out sometime?" He asked with his eyes glimmering.

'Damnit-! Okay, okay, Y/n- just spook him a bit with sexy charms, then make your escape. Okay? Okay.'

You closed your eyes and turned to him while opening them slightly with a smile,

"Maybe one day," You leaned closer to his face and continued with a hushed voice, "Hitoshi Shinso, former member of the AFO organization~..."

He stood shocked while you made your great getaway.

'Whooo- that could've been awkward~.'

.
-•-
.

Your taxi pulled up to the new hotel you would be staying at; of course, you accept nothing but the best.

So here you were checking into a 1,000$ a night hotel called Four Seasons.

You sighed and put your back against your hotel room wall as soon as you walked in. You slid down the wall and sat down on the floor while holding your head.

Tears slipped out of your eyes as Poppy whined and nudged your leg. You continued to sniff and wipe your tears. As you said, you've been shot before, but you always knew why they were shooting. Usually, it was the cops or a crazy ex-girlfriend of one of the men you seduced and soon would kill.

But this?

You had no clue; the only thing that made sense was that someone knew that you were Ms.Opal.

But that only scared you more; that meant someone in Japan knew too much about you.

"Maybe I should throw in the towel now, Poppy...I mean, we have enough money and jewels to live comfortably for the rest of our lives..." You mumbled while scratching behind Poppy's ear.

Poppy growled and barked at that.

You laughed while you watched Poppy zoom and bark all around the room. Poppy then bit your sleeve and pulled you to your suitcase, then she started to make a digging motion on a certain pocket in it. You opened it and saw what they went to Italy for.

The Necklace of Saint Januarius.

Said to be worth more than the British Crown Jewels.