She's my better half

Andre's POV

"Monique!"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I love you."

"Yeah." I'm watching her cook breakfast before she gets the twins to feed them.

I smile at her then smack her ass when she walks by.

"Are you a breast man or a ass man?"
I'm taken by surprise, but I answer.

"All the above. I like that p...." Andre and Monique starts crying at the same time.

I watch my wife leave the kitchen. Daniel and Diamond come in the kitchen, sitting at the table.

"Hi." I say to them. They just look at the wall.

"We heard mom screaming please and nearly called the cops." Daniel says.

"Sorry."

"Nasty."

"Daniel what were they doing?" Monique asks. Daniel looks everywhere but at Diamond.

"A friendly game of tag."

I scoff. "Surely did tag that ass."

"I heard that Andre."

Whoops!" The kids head outside for the bus.

"The babies are calmed down. I'm gonna teach you how to change diapers. Not today. We have work."

"Okay great."

Once we've taken the babies to their grandparents, Monique and I open the diner for the morning rush. My workers start to pile in like roaches.

I see David sit at the table, but let Monique do her thing.

Monique's POV

My brother and parents come in, so I take their orders. "Get guys!"

"You're mighty happy this morning."

I blush. Andre!

"Your orders should be out soon okay?"

"Hey sis," my brother stops me. "Andre in?" I nod to Andre's office. "Okay Thanks."

I take the food to my parents and just sits David's on the table where he's sitting.

"We're sorry, sweetheart."

"I would just like to know why you would have a child that neither of you could handle, I would've been good at a l- never mind. But you're here now, right?"

"Right." My mom says. "We've watched you grow up without you knowing. You have made it! At the time we thought it best to not interfere with that."

"Even when my other parents died?"

"Yes, we could see you were stubborn and sweet at the same time."

"Stubborn. Yes. Sweet. Nah." David says sitting at the table.

"We're proud to see how you've matured without us. From a little chick to a..."

"Full course meal!" Andre yells from his office. I cover my face with my hands as I smile.

"The kids are coming straight here from school. I'll get my cuties from my parents." Andre says.

"They're my cuties too.

"Aiight bet."

Just then, Daniel's bus stops and he gets off.

"Mommy! Is Diamond here yet?"