The Cookout

Diamond's POV

I hear mom and dad making noise in their room, but I don't want to know what's going on. Maybe I'll send Daniel in there.

Daniel comes in my room "hey sis."

"Mom and dad are making noise again." I say. He pats my head.

"You ain't finna send me in there. I know you lying."

It was worth a shot.

"I want to hang in with grandma and grandpa today." We'r say at the same time.

Daniel's POV

"Great, now go ask." Diamond urges.

"Why me? Come with me." She gets off the bed and we go to their room. "Mommy."

"Oh shit, Andre!"

"Give them some time......5...4...3...2...1..." Mom opens the door. I smile and look at dad. He's slipping in some pants and a tshirt.

Diamond is looking at the wall beside me. "There they are kiddo, Hid luck!"

Before I can leave, Diamond grabs my hand. "You think they're okay?"

"Yeah. We're fine. What's up kiddos?"

"Diamond wants to have a cookout at grandma's and grandpa's."

Diamond looks at me.

"Welp take your time, debate on it, and get back to us!" She closes the door and runs to her room.

My sister is something else. I think as I walk to my room. I shower and get dressed.

Monique's POV

"I love you too, Andre. Can you kiss me?"

"Now you want a kiss. After that little bet, I'm scared of you."

I pull Andre's lips to mine. Damn, he fucking talks too  much. I kiss him until I feel my breath running out. He pulls away from me, smiling.

"I should've kept kissing yo soft lip ass."

I laugh and pull on some fresh panties as he pulls on some tidy whities. "Have I ever told you how sexy you look in those."

"No. You think so?"

"Yes."

"Thanks. I get them from my wifey."

"The kids seriously wants to have a cookout. In the cold. I mean we could cook in the house, but don't want to burn anything."

"I'll figure something out. Go back to sleep."

"Love you."

"I just love to hear you say it. It makes a man feel good." Andre sings just like Robin Thicke.

He caresses my hip and kisses me. After getting dressed, we check on the kids. I feed the babies while Andre cooks breakfast.

On the way to the parents house, we'r stop by the store to get everything for the cookout, including my parents.

"Hey mom!" I say excited to see her.

"You have a glow babygirl. I'm glad to see it."

Andre laughs.

"Don't mention it, mom."

"He lights you up." I blush and quickly busy myself.

Andre sets up bing bag toss and other games as I tend to the food. "Mommy, where are grandpa and grandma?"

I start looking around, but I hear some noise from their room. "They're playing pillow fight."

"Cool. I hope grandma wins!" Diamond skips to her dad.

Look sy your family Monique. Who would've thought your life would be like this.

Andre catches my eyes then winks. I wink back.

Andre's POV

Monique winks at me then turns around. I continue playing with the kids. Boy, are they energetic.

"The food's ready!"

I see my parents rush to the table along with her parents. The kids and I take our time as to not get run over.

I pray over the food and dig in. Monique squeezes my hand, so I tap her thigh. It's silent until my mom asks to hold the twins.

After eating, I give her the twins.

"They're so adorable. What did you name them?"

"After us."

David comes in. "Sorry I'm late."

"Uncle David!" The kids shout. He goes around the table dapping everyone.

Monique's smiling at her brother.

Everyone continues  to eat and chat. I can't help but look at Monique. Having a brother really makes her happy.

"What are you staring at me for?" She mumbles to ne, sho I stand up, excuse us from the table,  and take her to the bathroom. Only this time will I cover her mouth.
.........

We wash our hands and return to the table.

"You just wait." She says in my ear.

"I'm gonna fuck that ass up." I say back. She looks away from me, putting her head down. As we're eating and talking, David excuses himself.

It's time for some fun after everyone's done eating. We play basketball, soccer, and much more.

As I'm playing with the kids, Monique is feeding the twins again. I hear over to where she is. "Hey baby mama." I say rubbing her shoulders.

"What's up, baby maker?"

"Nothing. Just checking on you. You and I have been through a lot."

"Yeah puff daddy, we have a long ways to go as well. Together."

Monique's POV

Confessions:

"You know, before you, I never really seen myself in this way. Being a mother to beautiful children. I thought it'd be Daniel and I forever. Then Ifeel in love with a boss! Periods!" I say.

"Uh huh. It's amazing what good strokes of a dick will do." He laughs when I playfully push him.

"I never thought I'd ever be married and happybefore you came into my world. I'm truly thankful for you. I never thought I'd have children with someone who's so loving, compassionate, understanding, and patient with me. Daniel is like a spitting image of your heart." Andre adds, holding my hands and looking in my eyes.

"Shut yo mouth and keep on talking!"

"I love you Monique Cooper."

"I  love you too, Andre Cooper."
..........
COMMENT!

Like!

Also this is the last chapter of this book. Leave a comment if you've made it this far.

Thanks!

New book coming soon!