Band auditions

I was talking to Peppermint and the rest of my siblings when suddenly I was violently pulled away from them I reached out they grabbed my hand but the force was to strong and I was pulled into a portal and I fell onto something cold I sat up and looked around the portal disappeared I stood up and looked inside the entrance of the building I landed by I walked in and saw some animatronics. They stared at me, "Um, who are you?" The red fox asked I hesitated but spoke "I'm... I'm Mint." "Why are you here?" Another animatronic said she had orange hair and a red dress and she had faceplates like mine. "I-I don't know, I was talking to my siblings and I was thrown into a portal and ended up here..." I said the bear sighed. "Well since I don't think you'll be able to leave any time soon would you like to audition for our band?" He asked I thought for a minute, "um... sure..." he grabbed a clipboard and wrote something down. "Okay you're going to go for Chica since she isn't here right now so it should be your turn." He said I sighed and pulled out a pice of candy from my pocket and I unwrapped it and swallowed it and walked onto the stage and the thought of my best friend that killed himself I knew what song I should sing, I took a breath and began singing.

"Two, birds. On a wire

One tries to fly, away and the other,

Watches, him close, from that wire~,

He says he wants to as well, but he is a liar

I'll believe, it all~

There's nothing I won't understand,

I'll believe it all~

I won't let go of your hand,

Two, birds. On a wire~

One says 'come on!' The other says 'I'm tired"

I got flashbacks of my best friend in the bathtub with a knife and cut's all over him and his unconscious body.

"The sky's overcast, and I'm sorry~

One more? Or one less? Nobody's worried,

I'll believe it all~

There's nothing I won't understand,

I'll believe, it all~

I won't let go of your hand,

Two, birds. Of a feather~

Say that they're always gonna stay together~

But one's never going, to let go, of that wire,

He says, that he will but he's just a liar,

Two, birds, on a wire~

One, tries to fly, away and the other~

Watches him close from that wire~

He says he wants to as well but he, is a, liar,"

I got more flashbacks of him and me playing as children he was the only one that didn't hate me for being an animatronic,

"Two, bird's on wire~

One, tries to fly, away and the other~"

I reached the end of the song surprisingly without a breakdown everyone stared and they clapped a bit, "That was amazing." The bear said "Oh silly me we forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Glamrock Freddy and this is my friend Montgomery Gator, we call him Monty." Freddy said the animatronic that asked why I was here earlier introduced herself as Circus Baby and the red fox said he was rockstar foxy there was a weird wolf named Twisted Wolf there was another wolf to her name is Roxanne and others Freddy put a check mark next to my name, they kept asking about Chica "Maybe she got cold feet," Springtrap said I tried my best not to laugh, "Maybe that's why we wear socks?" I heard one say then Foxy spoke, "I don't really feel my right foot," "Who asked if you could or couldn't," I said rolling my eyes I felt a little sad thought thinking of my dead bestie I ate another piece of candy and I felt happy again and we looked for Chica who was in her room, "She's dead, she's dead" Foxy said I laughed, "No she's not she's sleeping!" I said back to my cheery old self they looked at me weird considering how sad I was when I was singing earlier but they brushed it off, 'Nobody's worried' I thought then realized I took a line from the song and snickered a bit, Chica woke up and Springtrap spoke, "Good morning sleeping beauty" Chica looked at me with a confused face before she could ask I introduced myself, "I'm Mint nice to meet you." I said then she went on about her nap and I tattled on Twisted Wolf and Chica for whatever reason had grenades and some shit went down. And I got frustrated I opened my faceplates and screamed (Kind of like a sister location jumpscare but distorted) my eyes turned red then everyone looked at me surprised I ran out of the room.