Foxy kisses Twisted Wolf/New Years

I was sitting on the stage thinking about how weird CB was yesterday and Foxy came out of the arcade complaining I ran over to him he was going to Springtrap's place he turned and the other animatronics were there, 'I swear this place has no sense of logic' I thought, "Hey guys!" Foxy said "oh! Sup!" Twisted Wolf said. "I'm just going to Springtrap. Because half the arcade machines are out for literally no reason." He complained "Oh, he went out." Twisted Wolf said. "No he didn't he usually would've texted me.

-time skip be I'm lazy as hell now onto spin the bottle-

I was confused on Freddy's version of the game. "Well I don't know how thing work in this universe, but where I'm from the person spins the bottle the person the bottle lands on has to kiss the person that spins the bottle." I said they stared at me I shrugged, "It's up to you guys we can do either or-" Freddy interrupted me. "How about we do it your way for one turn and then we do it our way, sound fair?" He said I nodded "I guess so I'll go first." I said, I grabbed the bottle and spun it and it spun quite a bit and it landed on Freddy I blushed a teeny bit then I walked up to Freddy and we gave each other a quick peck on the lips and I went back to my spot and we played the game their way for a bit and Twisted Wolf kissed Foxy and I kind of ship it then we played some more and then Monty had been dared to lick the wall in Ballora's room. We went to Ballora's room on the way there Foxy was ahead of us so it took a little bit to get there I was disgusted when Monty actually licked it."That's disgusting." I said.

Le time skip to New Years

I was giggling a bit when Freddy began singing in an off tone voice constantly singing New Year's Eve Foxy came out of the kitchen. "are you seriously using the whole system!?" Then walked up to Twisted wolf, "Can you turn that down?" He asked, "Oh sure," he said then Twisted Wolf just broke the microphone, "Well that worked" Foxy said "Uh, can you stop using the entire sound system, ya know, it goes everywhere it's in all the bedrooms, the entire announcement system," Larry? I think his name was said, then Freddy spoke, "Well why do you have a microphone hooked up to everything?" He asked I got sidetracked and I started to feel depressed but I shrugged it off I can take my 'pills' aka candy later I turned back to them. "You want to party for 4 whole hours? Before anything happens?" We all had a conversation about the New Year's Eve party then we started talking about what we were gonna eat I spoke. "How about some candy I myself don't consider it a party without something sweet to eat!" I said trying to act like my normal self and I pulled it off pretty well they debated bit before they could actually say anything I spoke, "Even if you disagree I'm still gonna bring some!" I said Springtrap appeared behind Foxy and we talked some more. "What if the party's bad," Foxy said. "Why would it be bad Foxy?" There was more talking but there were so many voices overlapping each other I stepped back for a minute.

Later

Foxy came back and we talked and stuff happened apparently Foxy went dumpster diving we talked a bit more a few of them noticed my less cheery attitude I sighed and went into the corner of the kitchen I heard the depressed version of myself which I call Mel because the name reminds me of melancholy she spoke. "You okay Mint? You haven't taken your candy at all yet today.." She said my insane side which I call her Cinnamon spoke. "Listen it's not like I care or anything but you seriously need to take your candy" She said, "I know but... I feel like something is wrong with me and it's not you or Mel, I just... I can't put my finger on it..." I looked at all of my friends talking and leaving the kitchen I stood up and followed the, I felt a bit worse. "Mint you need to take your candy" Mel said "I just wish I could be like a normal person" I said telepathically "I think I can hold out for a bit longer." Mel sighed "Fine but when I get in control because you're to stubborn to take your candy I'll take them" "I am not stubborn!" I said accidentally out loud everyone looked at me. "We're not even talking to you." Freddy said I looked down, "Just ignore my existence please!" I said pulling my hood up my fox ears flattening they looked at me weird but got back to their conversation. "We have five minutes!" Foxy said we all ran down stairs under the main room we all sat down in chairs and the count down started I counted down along with them. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy new year's!" We all said a small Freddy animatronic began lighting off fire works inside the place I ran up to him he looked up at me he gasped. "Mom!?" I just stood there speechless and looked over to see Springtrap kiss Foxy on the lips I walked back to the rest of the group and Freddy decided of it was part of their customs I wasn't paying attention who was next to me but I decided the same thing as Freddy and kissed the person next to me and I pulled away soon after and let go of them I looked to the side and saw I kissed Freddy I blushed a bit and looked in a different direction I realized I felt... fine I didn't feel depressed I felt like a normal person the small Freddy walked up to me. "Mom!" He said and began hugging me. "U-uh...." I didn't know what to do. "Who's child is this!?" I screamed Freddy tapped my shoulder I looked at him, and I realized what was going down right now. "Don't tell me..." I started, Freddy nodded I blushed, "I don't even- wait actually yeah..." I mumbled Freddy gave me a confused look the tiny Freddy was still hugging me I sighed. "Don't ask but I actually have a bit of parenting skills" I said looking down. "How?" He asked. "Freddy what did I just say." I sighed. "Fine I'll answer the stupid question, I used to live with my siblings I was the oldest and my parents' disappeared when I was 18 and I always had to look after my siblings, you could say I mothered them." I said grabbing the small Freddy and setting him on my lap. "What's this child's name anyways?" I asked. "Well we call him Baby Freddy" He said I heard the other animatronics quietly fangirling I turned to look and saw a camera out and all of the animatronics behind it I grabbed Baby Freddy and handed him to Glamrock Freddy. "Would you mid watching him for a bit, thanks bye." I said and turned around my eyes glowing red. "So," I started contracting my claws. "Who want's to die?" Foxy backed up. "Y-yeah we totally aren't going to post it on YouTube-" I bolted and broke the camera with one hit and looked at Foxy, "better start running~" I said venom lacing my words he ran off and I chased him.