Meeting Bryan

I was exploring the pizzeria when a portal opened under me I fell but grabbed onto the ground and tried pulling myself up but it didn't work and I was sucked in...

Bryan's POV

"Helpy what are you playing?" I asked Helpy was playing on the computer in the portal room again. "Candy Crush." She said I sighed. "Helpy you know what happens when you play games on the damn computer" Rockstar Freddy, Molten, Twisted Bonnie, and Twisted Chica came in the room and someone began to come out of the portal but at first by their legs I looked like they were struggling but they fell out of the portal and hit one of the pillars.

Mint's POV

I hit something hard and fell to the ground and slowly got up and looked around I stepped back. "Who are you!?" I said they seemed a little timid I noticed some Twisted looking animatronics I calmed down a bit. "Where am I?" A man with brown hair and brown eyes spoke. "You're in our dimension." I panicked. "Not again!" I ran towards the portal and jumped in moments later it pushed me out. "No! Not again!" I said oil tears spilling out of my eyes the man put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey don't worry we'll find a way for you to get back to your universe." He said. "Who are you guys anyways?" I asked turning to face them. They all introduced themselves. "I believe this is the part where you introduce yourself." Molten Freddy said. Before I responded I ate a piece of candy and I got happier. "I'm Mint!" I said Molten looked at me weird. "Is it just me or did you somehow get happier?" "Oh, no absolutely not." I said shaking my head. "I got happier!" I said  Freddy walked up to me. "Would you mind telling us how?" He asked. "Well seeing as I can't go back to the previous universe right now sure!" I took a breath and pulled out a candy and just set it in the palm of my hand. "Candy?" Molten clearly didn't believe me. "Yes candy, it's pretty much like my anti-depressant for whatever reason it keeps me from insanity to." I said they looked at me. "If you leave me in a room without candy for about 24 hours I swear to god I'll release her on you." I said my tail flicking. "You can what?" Twisted Foxy asked. "Well there are two other versions of me inside of me there's the depressed version of me who I call Mel and then there's the insane version of me, I call her Cinnamon. Take a guess why, anyways I can release them but they can't get to far away from me, and they still talk to me but when they take over my body they just can't control themselves and shit happens." I said taking another breath Freddy looked at me. "Can you release them?" He asked I shrugged. "Why not" they both phased out of me and guess what they were doing? Playing uno. "C'mon without me!?" I said they looked at me then back at each other. "We're dead." They said at the same time I contracted my claws and my eyes turned red. "Hey quit! Do you want to get back or not!?" Helpy said I made a jumpscare sound and my faceplates opened, "Shut up!" Then Cinnamon spoke. "Mint turn off!" My faceplates closed and I shut down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I powered on and saw the portal was different.  Bryan walked up to me "We thought you'd want to play some mini games before you leave so three two one Go!" He jumped in the portal same with everyone else.

Yandere Mint's POV

I now had one obligation get back to the universe with senpai I looked at myself white dress blue trim red tie. "Oh, no she turned into a Yandere!" Bryan screamed I looked at him and we got put in a match and I got chosen for murderer. "Don't worry you idiots I'm not after anyone in this universe~" I said "w-well who are you after!?" I heard Bryan say O don't know where he was. "Why should I tell you who my senpai is!" I said "Well if you must know, he is from the other universe his name is Glamrock Freddy~!" I in an obsessive way I was also winning then I got shot and we played some more rounds on the last one I saw Bryan I ran up to him and pinned him to the wall. "When we leave you better bring be back to the other universe where my senpai is if you don't I'll kill you~" I said then Molten killed us and we jumped into the abyss.

Mint's POV

I fell out of the portal and everyone came out of the portal "I'm sorry about that, but the worst part is that now there's three people in my head..." I said "Well let's get you back it was nice meeting you though" Bryan said messing with the coordinates and hit the red button "It was nice meeting you all bye!" I said jumping through the portal.