CHAPTER 2:Meeting momo

~time skip (9 years later)~

Taraka was on his way home after another beating from shoot and Katsuki (much to the despise of the rest of his friends especially after he told them to not do anything about it since it shows that he is not weak). He was lost in thought when he heard a scream come from an alleyway.  

He quickly ran towards it and seen a girl being cornered by 8 thugs "really 8 v 1 that's a bit unfair isn't it" he said as he kept walking towards the girl.

"beat it kid before you get hurt" thug #3 said as he pulled out a knife and pointed it towards him.

"sorry sir but I cant do that also I recommend putting the knife down before you get hurt" Taraka retorted as he shifted into his fighting stance.   

the thugs just laughed at him before 3 of them rushed him with weapons in hand he sidestepped thug #4 and kneed him in the chest before firm planting his foot back down and spin kicked thug #7 in the ribs he looked over to thug #1 who had a gun.

"really a gun god dammit" Taraka said before running so fast it looked like he teleported and jump kicked him in the back of the head knocking him out and sliding a meter away from him "3 down 5 to go" he said as another 4 thugs rush but he noticed they were unarmed but using there quirks "using quirks now are we" he said as he glanced over to the girl who was shaking he let out a sigh the move so fast he left after images knocking them out then rushed at the last one. He quickly stopped as ball of lightning shot right past him he looked to his left to see thug#4 trying to stand up. He quickly ran behind him karate chopping his neck then darting towards the last thug he kneed the last thugs stomach then punched him in the face. 

"hey you ok" he said finally being able to approach the girl  "yeah im-" she was cut off by Taraka grabbing her and jumping up to a rooftop as a bomb went off where she was standing "sorry for that but i couldn't let you get hurt or worse killed" he said bowing not noticing he showed her the burn marks on his back (from Katsuki and Shoto) "oh my lord your back are you ok?" she asked concerned "huh yeah its fine just a scratch" Taraka replied with a smile as her eyes widened and her face became full of concern.

"listen that's more then a scratch i can patch it up at my house" she said as she walked over to him. 

"huh are you sure ill be fi-" "I insist you just save me down there" she cut him off "ok then but where is your house" he asked knowing she wasn't gonna let him go any other way "see the mansion in the distance that's were i stay" she said pointing into the distance.

he just nods as he walks over to her "is it ok if i carry you? your house isn't that near" he asked making sure she was ok with it "y-yeah sure" she replied. 

he scooped her up bridal style and started jumping building to building "is it ok if i ask why you were pinned in that alleyway" he said while looking forward.

"huh yeah its because they wanted to have some fun plus because of im a Yaoyorozu" she said as she clung to him not wanting to fall.

"you know if you said that back their i would of hurt them even more stupid pervs" he said while saying the last bit under his breath as he came to a stop in front of the mansion, "well were here i just quickly need to phone my sister" he said putting her down and taking out a phone and dialling a number "hey sis im gonna be late home as i got into a fight...........im fine im uninjured..............yeah i can make my dinner when i get home...........ok see you when i get back........bye" as he said the he hung up and put his phone away.

The girl went up to the buzzer and pressed the button "its me momo" as the girl now known as momo said that the gates open "come on in" she said as Taraka silently follows the doors of the house open to reveal a older man and lady their as soon as momo seen them she ran over and hugged them "mother father" she shouted while hugging them "sweetie where were you" her mother askes "and who's the boy".

"Mother, Father this boy stopped me from being kidnapped or worse" she shuddered at the thought "I brought him here because he a massive burn mark on his back and it needs to be  seen to" she explained.

her dad walked over to him keeping his stoic expression as he stared at the young Yagi "thank you young man for saving my daughter what would you like in return" he asked while bowing.

"in return i want you to stop bowing that's all I only helped your daughter because she was in trouble and need some help that's all" he said as the man was stunned at what he wanted in return.

the older man stopped bowing and looked at his wife who just nods "young man after we patch up your burn would i would like to discuss something with you". Taraka just looked at him confused but nods