xɪᴀᴏ - ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳⁱᵒ: ᴬ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡ, ᵘᵖᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉʷˢ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ

🌸

"Xiao... you may be dismissed." Zhongli states as he finishes his long overdued paperwork. Xiao silently nods as he exits the room..

Upon his arrival to his living place, a small neat letter halfway lodged under the slip of his door catches his attention. He bends down to gain further inspection.

The letter was beautifully decorated in many dazzling patterns, slightly intrigued the yaksha opens it..

Hey xiao! Its me y/n, and i need you right now, its an urgent matter! Well not really an urgent matter, but.. there are some things i would like to discuss with you in person. :)
Since i know how stubborn you are, would it help if i said i was preparing almond tofu right now?"
Yours truly - y/n.

Xiao stares at the paper that you neatly had hand written to him, he sighs as he digs the letter in his pocket as he walks to your house.

Your house is a good 5 minutes from his so it wasn't much of a journey. As xiao was just about to knock on the door, it swings open revealing you in a black apron, honestly you could barely tell it was black as it was covered in food stains.

You greet the moody yaksha with a grin as you usher him into your house. Xiao irritated expression fades as he smells his long awaited food, almond tofu.. the sweetness protrudes the air.

"Y/n I have told you again and again, to stop with these letters." Xiao grumbles as he crosses his arms. You ignore him as you finish off the food you were preparing.

"Y/n.. I'm serious i said letters only for figh-"
"Shhhhh.." you giggle as you turn around. "Tada!" A huge smile plasters your face as you hold a tray of sweet baked goods.

Xiao tuts as his stomach grumbles. He thought back to the last time he had food, this day. "Come! Come!" You sway your hand for him to come over..

Xiao sighs as he takes a seat, he lifts one of the tofus off the plate as he takes a bite. Flavours burst into his mouth, as the sweetness melts nicely on his tongue. Xiao lets out a small grunt from the tastyness as he glances at you.

You place your face on your palms as you gently smile towards him. "And.. how is it?"
"Good." Xiao mumbles his mouth full of sweet goodies. You giggle as you intake some of the food you made.

"Ah.. that was good~." You exclaim as you clean up. Xiao shifts in his chair, the letter kept his pocket ruffles as it reminds him of why he even came in the first place.