Chapter 1: The First Day

Louis' POV:
Ring ring!! I wake up to the sound of my iPhone alarm. Today is a very big day because today is the very first day of my senior year in high school. I have been waiting for this for the whole three years I've been in high school, you know, after primary school. The main reason I've been so excited to finally be in year 11 is because this year, I'll finally be able to get promoted in the football team that I've been playing in for years. London just has so many opportunities for that, and that is why I'm starting my senior year at the local high school in downtown London, near Manchester. Anyways, I had just woken up at about 06:25 because I set my alarm at that approximate time. I set about three alarms daily because I do not like to be late at all, and I don't think my mum would either. So I took a quick shower, got dressed, and did my hair. I slung my messenger bag over my shoulder, and then I was greeted by my mum at the dinner table where she had breakfast waiting for me.
"Good morning sunshine"
"Morning mum!"
"Someone's in a good mood"
"Of course I am, it's the first day today"
"Okay, I just want to let you know how proud I am of you. You have grown to be such a wonderful young man, just like your dad"
"Mum not this again"
"What? Can't a mother be a little proud of his smart and talented son?"
"I suppose. Alright I'm gonna start heading off to school. Love you"
"Love you too. Have a good day today, and stay in all your classes."

I smile as I walk out to my car. A 2014 black Mercedes Benz Range Rover. My mum always finds a way to stay positive, even through the hard times we have faced, she's the reason we are so fortunate to be living in this enormous house, and be this wealthy. Anyways, I am off, driving to school which is about a 20 minute drive from my house which I'm grateful for. When I get on the lot, I am greeted with all the familiar faces of people fro m last year. It's quite interesting to see how everyone has changed over break. Like Tom Flansky, he got a Mohawk and a new car. Or Ava Smith, who by the way, has gotten quite fit from last summer. I head out of my car and toward the main office, where I have to pick up my times tables for my classes this year. Before everyone's classes have begun, I have about 20 minutes to meet up with some friends and put my textbooks in the new locker that I got assigned. West building, to the far left of the campus. That is a downside of the new year starting, is that you are so used the the locker you've had for months, and then boom they change it all up on you. Like some perverse mentality shit they pull on us. I almost start walking towards the building that I had my locker at last year, but then I keep on walking to where I was assigned to. Okay Louis, West building, downstairs, locker number 221..222..223...here it is, locker number 224. I look at my schedule for the locker combination, and then a taller curly haired boy, decorated in tattoos and a lip piercing, walks up the locker row where I am standing, a little too close for my liking. I awkwardly cough, motioning for him to space out a little, but he doesn't budge. Some people are quite rude. As I'm reaching to my lockers keypad to unlock it with its combination, another set of larger, tattooed hands are reaching to the same locker.
"Excuse you, but umm, I believe this is my locker"
"I dunno, it's says here this is my locker as well"
"Sorry but I think you may be wrong...?"
"Harry"
"Yeah, well, Harry, this is my locker, and you should really sort out your situation with the office"
"Listen here rich boy, it also says that locker number 224 is mine. They obviously assigned two people at the same locker by mistake"
"Actually my name is Louis!" I say in a matter-of-factly way.
"Don't give a fuck, and until you take care of your little issue, this locker is also mine"
"Bastard"

I walked away as fast as possible to avoid any more arguing this morning and rushed to the main office building where I could sort out this whole locker situation. I could not believe how rude that guy was, thinking he could tell me that was his locker, and not having any regard for other people. Ha, he probably didn't even remember that it was the first day of school today and woke up from a hangover. Pathetic. Ugh this morning could not have gone any better.