Chapter Sixteen

(Author's note: As you can probably guess, this chapter gets very explicit. If that bothers you, you may want to stop reading. Also, this is the last chapter of this story! Woo! I think that I am going to continue on with Loki and Opal in another story that follows this one, so please leave a comment or a vote if you want me to continue on with them! Thanks for reading this far and I hope you like it!)

(Opal's POV)

Before I even finish my sentence, Loki teleports us to the chambers and pushes me up against a wall. His mouth meets mine, the soft kiss meaning to coax me, but I don't need coaxing. I kiss him feverishly and he rushes to match my pace.

I feel my clothing melt off as he reaches his hand up to cover my breast. I moan into his mouth and remove his clothing as well. I run my hands up and down his perfect chest before I reach down to wrap my hand around his throbbing manhood. I am slightly startled by his size, but I am more overwhelmed by the excitement and desire coursing through my veins. His hands squeeze me tighter as he moans loudly.

I start to stoke him lightly, but he soon grabs my hand to prevent it from moving. Our breathing was coming in short gasps and he had trouble getting his words out.

"Opal, I think we should slow down."

"I'm done taking things slow. I've waited eternity for this, Loki, and I won't let anything stop me this time."

I teleport us into the bed so that he is laying on top of me.

"Opal, I don't want to rush this. Please, I promise that nothing will happen."

I know that nothing can happen, but the underlying fear of losing him again is still there.

"Opal, trust me."

With his words, I relax my body and let him do as he pleases.

(Loki's POV)

I feel Opal relax beneath me, so I take the opportunity to look at her beautiful body. The scars that crisscross her flesh break my heart, but they do not mar her beauty in the slightest. I lean down and start to place a kiss on every scar, loving the sound of Opal's quiet moans as I do so.

After I kiss each one, I move to her breasts. I suckle them gently and Opal's moans grow louder. I slowly start to kiss down her stomach until I reach her core. I pause to look up at her and see that her head is tilted back and that she is holding her breath.

I lightly run the tip of one finger down her folds and she shudders from the contact. I continue teasing her until she breaths,

"Please."

"Please what, my dear?"

"I need you."

I smile at her as I slowly push one finger into her. A breathy moan escapes her lips that I'm sure could be heard down the hall had we not shrouded the room. I slowly pull my finger back out and suddenly push it back in. Her moans escalate in volume and after a while she lets out a scream and I feel her body shudder.

"Please, Loki. I need you. All of you."

I crawl up her body and finally give in by sliding myself into her. She tenses and I almost lose it as I am surrounded by her wet heat, so I pause to get control of myself. I can feel her stretch around me, adjusting to accommodate my size, so after a few seconds, I move my hips very gently.

"Does this hurt, my dear?"

"No. Please... Don't stop."

I keep moving against her and fall into a rhythm that takes both of our breath away.

Then I feel it. Our minds connect so that I can feel everything she is feeling. I run my hand up her arm and feel the caress as if it was being done to me. I can feel all of her love for me as vividly as I can feel my own love for her.

I thrust into her a little harder and feel her pleasure as my own, which allows me to find the perfect rhythm for both of us. I bury my face in her neck and inhale the perfect scent of her skin. I can feel our release coming and when it comes, we both scream out so loud that it makes us hoarse.

I collapse on top of her and we both lay silently catching our breath until I feel her shift beneath me. I push myself up to look at her and am met by beautiful rainbow eyes. She gives me a smile and I realize that the shift was caused by her wings returning.

"Thank you."

"For what, my dear?"

"For never giving up on me and freeing me from my captivity. But most of all, thank you for loving me."

I smile at her before I take her hand and place a kiss on her knuckles. As I do, I conjure the ring I had made for her on her finger. The emerald is delicately encased by gold leaves and the ring looks stunning on her porcelain hand.

"Will you marry me, my dear?"

Tears fill her eyes before she answers,

"Of course."

I kiss her gently and hold her close, savoring this perfect moment.

"Umm, Loki? I should probably explain something to you. You're immortal now."

I give her a confused look as she elaborates,

"Your skin is now impenetrable and you will live forever."

I cup her face with my hand before saying,

"I couldn't imagine a better way to spend eternity."