Who the Fuck are you?

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters in this fanfic. All I have is the plot
Also I'm not doing Ships

Wilbur was not happy. This was not supposed to happen, but when they got to the can all of them (a/n them meaning, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo also I'm not including Fundy in this story because plot-) just fell. He thought they were going into the void, but he was surprised when he landed on the ground with three people on top of him
"GET OFF!" He screamed Tubbo got off immediately but Tommy just sat there on wilburs boots refusing to move muttering something that sounded like 'your not the boss of me'
"Tommy." Tubbo's voice was soft but commanding "get up, we have an audience"
At this Wilbur and Tommy both looked up and saw 4 lunch tables with a bunch of kids sitting at them pointing- sticks? Yeah-sticks at them. Eret stood up and yanked Tommy up with him. There was silence and then someone asked "who the bloody hell are you" the boy had Red hair and lord of freckles, Eret noticed, he was going to respond when a brunette stepped up
"Ronald really, they could be threats have some tact-" and he saw a black haired boy snicker.
An old man-Wilbur assumed this was the headmaster spoke up "who are you and why are you here?"
And then, much to Tubbo's and Wilbur's dismay Tommy spoke up and said "I don't know bitchboy, why don't you tell us where we are." He turned to Eret "unless you know." He said glancing at Wilbur who shook his head.
"I swear Tommy I have no idea where we are."
Tommy seemed to contemplate this for a while before nodding and turning back to the crowd. "I WANT OUR QUES- MHPP" Wilbur covered Tommy's mouth with his hand.
"Let the grownups handle this Tommy" he said earning a glare, "my name is Wilbur soot, these are my companions, Tommy, and Tubbo." The headmaster seemed ok with the answer and said "well I guess until we figure out to get you back where you came from you'll stay in the gryffindor dorms- it seems the 5th year dorms have just the right amount of space." They all nodded. "Oh and here" he waved his wand "that's the blessing of temporary magic- you can perform magic as long as your in the school grounds." Tommy and Tubbo's eyes lit up with excitement. "Well? Off with you. All of you." And they followed the Gryffindors to their tower.
<<<Line skip>>>
The guys that usually lived here weren't in the dorm yet. Wilbur looked around, he saw Tommy and Tubbo on Tommy's bed whispering about something and giggling every once in a while, he smiled to himself looking at them. Wilbur himself was reading 'Common Sense' by Thomas Paine (unironically) and the door opened revealing 5 others. They introduced themselves.
"Ron Weasley" said the red head
"Harry Potter" said the boy with black hair
"Seamus Finnegan"
"Dean Thomas"
"Neville Longbottom"
They took this as their turn to introduce themselves so they did
"Wilbur soot"
"Tommy"
"Tubbo"
Seamus looked over to where Tommy and Tubbo were and smirked. Wilbur seemed to notice this and his eyes widened. He tried to say something but before he could a 2 bees were headed towards the boys. Wilbur stifled his laughter but his shoulders started shaking from laughter. Tubbo saw the bees and he gasped. Seamus smirked.
"Tommy look!" Tommy looked up and smiled at his friend, he knew how much he loves bees, "bees!"
Tommy smiled "wow!"
Tubbo was not done with the bees and Seamus watched, jaw dropped at the interaction "look Tommy! They're so cute! oh- I just realized- they probably want back into the wild, we should set them free." He said the last part softly, Seamus was now the only other one except Tommy Tubbo and Wilbur. Wilbur looked on smiling as Tommy and Tubbo freed the bees. He loved those two- but he would never admit it (not shipping!!). Wilbur saw everyone but him Tommy and Tubbo were asleep so he changed into his pajamas and told Tommy and Tubbo to do the same- Tommy tried to argue but was too tired- they both put on their pajamas, Tubbo's were green and he had a red bandana on and Tommy had the opposite (a/n their bandanas represent each other) and Wilbur let them stay up a few more minutes but they ended up falling asleep on top of the covers with Tubbo's head rested on Tommy's shoulder and Tommy's head on top of Tubbo's (AGAIN NOT SHIPPING). Wilbur smiled softly and just put his trench coat on top of the two boys not wanting to disturb them. He wondered how everything was back home, the headmaster basically explained in their heads where they were and all that. He was tired, he could think tomorrow. Wilbur lied down and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Freedom not like this On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara