Whos the Clingy one again?

Wilbur was woken up by something tugging on both his sleeves, he opened his eyes and saw Tommy and Tubbo looking at him with big blue eyes, he knew what was coming.
"No" he said plainly
"Pleaasseeee." The boys said in unison.
"Everyone else is in the common room- it is Saturday after all" Tommy said almost as an after thought
"Ok-whatever" Wilbur rolled his eyes as the boys excitedly sat on either side of him and he got out his guitar and started to sing.
Harry was confused- why did this guy have a guitar? He just stayed under the invisibility cloak and stayed silent as Wilbur sang
"I heard there was a special place,
Where men could go emancipate,
The brutality
And tyranny
Of their rulers.
Well, this place is real you needn't fret,
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret
It's a very big and not blown up L'Manberg."
Now Harry was just plain confused-what was a lmanberg? Who's Eret? WHAT? Wilbur continued
"My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
For freedom and for liberty,
Our nation sought to build on these,
A victory for all under democracy.
Well the darkness came and then it went,
We built a home and watched it sink,
And there from rubble, there emerged L'Manberg"
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg"
Harry ended up leaving- more confused than ever. Wilbur sang on, knowing it was calming the two boys who more than likely had nightmares and just didn't wanna admit it.
"With bloodied hands
and weakened knees,
Our people rose like the phoenix,
Our empty fields and canals 'round L'Mantree.
With sweat and tears we armed our ranks,
We laid foundations in our land,
And from every lips fro here up to infinity; We sing L'Manberg
We sing L'Manberg
We sing L'Manberg
To our L'Manberg"
He saw Tommy and Tubbo were snuggles up against him but it was time to get up. "Alright go get dressed- also the only clothes we have are the ones we wore here the lmanberg outfits, and your guys' suits, and I think one emergency outfit each plus our pajamas, the stupid headmaster won't let us go anywhere or get us any clothes because we're only staying for a bit. Let's get dressed and go downstairs." Tommy and Tubbo nodded and decided to wear their revolution get ups, Wilbur just rolled his eyes at them and put on a pair of jeans, a yellow shirt a red beanie his trench coat and shoes. 
Tommy and Tubbo headed downstairs after Wilbur, like one step behind him. They got some looks for their outfits when a prefect finally shouted "why do those kids look like their in the revolutionary war?" Wilbur just started laughing, getting people to stare at him, when he could finally catch his breathe he said "I'll explain but it will take a little bit" he looked around and everyone looked intrigued so he continued "where we come from the person who rules is- less than adequate-so we have decided to start a nation free of the Dream SMP- where we live." He added after some confused looks "it started with  a drug van- they weren't actual drugs don't give me that look and we made some money off of that- with that money we built a nation- with me Tommy Tubbo, quackity, Jack and Fundy- plus a traitor who helped a bit but then like- betrayed us- Eret" he spat out the name like venom "anyways Tommy ended up giving his most prized possessions- the mellohi and cat disks to grant us freedom- oh yeah the nation is called L'manberg and I'm the president- but these dorks have to both wear the outfit if one does so." He looked over to where Tommy and Tubbo were sitting- Tommy had stayed right next to Wilbur and Tubbo was by the fireplace reading. He rolled his eyes and Tommy said Tubbo was clingy. Suddenly a random dude Wilbur didn't recognize yelled "ALRIGHT PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE NOT JUST GRYFINDORS ITS TIME FOR OUR ONCE ANNUAL MUSIC COMPETITION!" he put his hand in the bowl, pulled out a piece of paper and shouted "OUR FIRST CONTESTANT-WILBUR SOOT!" He paused "he's one of the new guys so- basically the only rule is that you have to sing an original song- it has to be one that's written by you" Wilbur smirked and picked up his guitar- this should be fun.