Chapter 16: No Way!!!

Tsuna's POV:

I was sitting in my office and sorrounding me were my guardians, summoned urgently because of the sudden attack. I even asked the other allied families for help in search for Chitoge.

Dino- san and Byakuran, were already on the move, and Yumi just contacted me saying that they would definitely help.

I glanced around, and the people inside the room have a look of seriousness on their faces,waiting for me to speak and give orders.

I placed my arm on the table and leaned on my intertwined hands for support.

"We need to send everyone and search for Chitoge-chan. Other Families already dispatched teams for the search and are gathering information about the attacker."

"Tsuna... is Chitoge-chan, really in trouble?" Lambo asked.

"Yes, Lambo. Thatis why we need to save her."

"Ok! Lambo-san will do his best~"

He smiled. "Ah. Onii-san, can you take Lambo with you?"

"Hai. No problem."

"Mukuro-san, Chrome... you'll be paired for this search.. if you do find anything contact us immediately."

"Kufufu~ I think I know a technique.. a location spell, that is... but I do know that Mammon the arcobaleno also know that spell.."

"Really? Let me talk to Reborn about that matter..."

I looked at Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto. "Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto... you'll be the other team,..."

"and Hibari-san,.... as always will be working alone."

"Of course, that is a given."

"Alright. That's about it. Contact immediately as soon as you find anything. Dismissed!"

Then they left.

Please be ok, Chitoge-chan....

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Kyoko-chan.

"Hello..."

"Tsuna-kun, I heard from Onii-chan....Are you ok?" concern is very evident in her voice.

"Ah. Arigatou, Kyoko-chan~ Its just that, I won't know what to do if something were to happen to her...and to think she's not from this world for Primo's sake!

"Don't beat yourself up,Tsuna-kun... I know you'll find her, soon enough."

"I hope so, Kyoko-chan...I hope so..."

We talked for a while and then ended the call. I was about to go out of the office when a very flustered Gokudera-kun open the door.

"J-jyuudaime..."

"Gokudera-kun! I thought you already left?"

"Uhm... Actually,none of us went that far for the search..."

"What? Why??"

"You should just see it for yourself, Jyuudaime."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Thinking of the new problem, making one of his friend get flustered like that. 

Is it another attacker?

We went out of the base from the exit E, where it was near the park. I saw all of my guardians gathered around a bench and staring down at it.

I got curious and that made my pace faster, sprinting all the way near them.

What I saw shocked me.

There she was, the damsel in distress, sleeping peacefully at the bench....

Chitoge-chan. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok, I really don't wanna make promises about when to update. I know it upsets you, but it also upsets me more for not doing it.. *sigh* ..

Oh well... Another Chapter done~ 

What do you think will happen next??? Stay tuned~

HoshinoRingo♥