Chapter 19: Training 101

Tsuna's POV:

** ACK **

Raku came tumbling down from the impact of the attack.

"Stand up! We're just getting started." said the fedora hat baby.

"Reborn! Can't you start training him graining in a dufferent way? His body might not be able to take anymore of your attacks."

"Shut up, Dame-Tsuna! All of you went through the same training, he's not an exemption. Besides, I'm pretty much holding back."

"R-really?..." He sweatdropped.

Raku stood up. Staggering and panting heavily. Once he took a deep breath, he again charge to Reborn.

"He got guts. That I can commend him." Gokudera said.

"Now, I remember the time when the baby trained me for our battle in the future." Yamamoto said while grinning. "That was intense, but fun at the same time."

Tsuna anime fell.

Fun,eh? That's Yamamoto-kun for you. All I can remember was body aches and plenty of injuries.

I looked at the ongoing training in front of me.

Now, how did things end up like this?

- FLASHBACK -

After the meeting, he immediately went out of the conference room. He had asked his guardians where Reborn was, but nobody knew.

He's always gone whenever I needed to consult with him, he thought, now wandering around the endless corridor of the underground base.

After a few minutes of walking and searching for the missing tutor, he gave up and just decided to give a visit to his injured friend.

He went to Chitoge-chans room, and when he looked inside she was sound asleep. Don't wanna wake her up he decided to visit Raku next.

He was about to open the door when heard a familiar voice, he stopped....

"So bean sprout, what do you say about doing some training with me?"

REBORN!!! He's here all this time?!

"Training?"

"Yes. Do you want this thing to happen again... YOU, being knocked out... And HER, being held captive."

Silence...

He continued listening. Gulping every second that Raku's not answering.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

"I'll do it."

He was frozen still at what he heard. Did I just hear that correctly?

On my mind I can see Reborn smirking, a sign that he just got what he wanted.

"Heard that Dame-Tsuna?"

That woke him up, and slammed the door open.

Reborn's POV:

Instead of being with Tsuna for the urgent meeting, I went to visit Raku. I went inside his room without him noticing, I doubt he'll notice me though, he's spacing out, looking at the ceiling as if it was very interesting.

"Yo, bean sprout!"

He was startled and looked at my spot.

"Reborn! You gave me fright."

"How are tou doing?"

"Well, as you can see, I'm all beat up." He sigh and look back at the ceiling. "How I wish things like this never happened." he murmured, but I clearly heard it.

"You know I can help you change things."

He looked puzzled.

"I know that you're thinking that if you have the strength it wouldn't have resulted into this."

He stiffened.

Seems like I was right.

"The first time I saw you guys, I'm thinking that you're not just ordinary people who is affiliated with the yakuza family. I was proven right when you saw those flames that Tsuna and the others showed you."

"What do you mean?"

"You see, ordinary people can't see those flames. It means that you have potential abilities like the others. It'll be food if you get stronger, that way you can also protect Chitoge."

He seems to be taking in what I just said.

"Y-you think I can do that?"

"Do what?"

"Doing the things that Tsuna and the others were doing?"

"I don't really know. We just have to try and see the result after that."

He was silent again, then I felt someone's presence outside and I know exactly WHO that person is.

I smirked. PERFECT.

"So bean sprout, what do you say about doing some training with me?"

Another pause, but after a few moments Raku answered.

"I'll do it."

"Heard that Dame-Tsuna."

"Reborn! What do you think you're doing?"

"What do you think?"

"Don't play dumb Reborn, now is not the time. Will you please stop dragging them to any more of our problems."

He looked at Raku, who's eyes were shadowed by his hair.

"I'm sorry Raku-kun, You don't have to think about it. We will -"

"No Tsuna,... I want to do it. And if Reborn is right that I have potential, then I fan also protect Chitoge." he said with conviction.

"Raku-kun...."

I smirked again...

I'll be busy again.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"Tch.. Is that all you got.... Raku? Come at me with your resolve. Or do you want Chitoge to experience that again."

He stopped moving.

"Reborn! What the hell are you saying?!" Tsuna shouted.

"I.... I...." we all looked at Raku, still out of breath. "I will not let that thing to happen, ever again!"

After saying that, a flash of light blinded us.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yay! So what do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Lovelots,

Ringo- chan