iv. condition improves.

chapt four,          condition improves

chapt four, condition improves

"Mom, She's coming!" Lydia shouted, shoving the doors to the police station open. She stepped inside, remarking how empty it was. How safe does this town seem to them that nobody needs to be around? Natalie Martin whirled around, short dark brown hair swaying on the straps of her night blue dress, a dark jacket draped on her arm. "Tracy's coming for you!"

"What?" Natalie spewed, eyes narrowing on her then the two behind her. Did she believe them? If not, Leviathan will be the ugly to free Tracey, she'd do the same for Theo. And hopes, when the time comes he'd do it for her. "What do you mean for me?"

A hissed ripped the air. Her head tilted shoulders lowering, she's already here. Inferno orange and red eyes widen on the Sheriff, pale blue scales scattered one of side of her body, claws dug inside the roof. She's a scary thing.

Her claws scratched him. His gun clattered across the ground. Tracey leaped onto the reception desk and hissed at them. Can anybody in this room take her down? Her claws are her source of power, how can she neutralise them? Kira whipped out her sword, Sheriff exclaims watch out! as Tracy flipped to the side. The girls battle, and Tracy gains the upper hand by stabbing Lydia's stomach with her tail. Her hands latched onto her arms before she fell, hands clenched her own as Lydia squeezed her lips in pain. Seriously, she can use her tail? Natalie screeched Lydia's name. Her mind blanks. What does she do? Leviathan never bleed long enough to learn first aid. How to provide comfort? Blank. Kira sprinted back to her and elbowed Tracey's side and leaped onto the reception desk. An towering orange fox buried her inside them as she flipped down and sliced her tail letting her screech and sprint. Woah.

"I've got her," Kira assured, her concern gaze meeting her. There's was a switch in the way she talked to her; gentler? The stench of iron pricks her nose, blood droplets lead down the back hall. Her brown sneakers smacked into Tracy's back. She stumbled releasing Natalie. She snarled, bouncing on the wall and threw her claws. Her hand clamped her wrists stumbling back into the wall and head butted her, an ache grows and dies, whirling her around however Tracey sprinted up the wall and kicked the back of her leg. Her knee slammed into the ground, her claws raised as her eyes bounced from white to a scale yellow and she spun kicking her legs over head smacking her on the ground and twisted her arm.

Leviathan has Tracey; her claws dug in her head to floor, shark white gnawing ready to tear her head apart, eyes bleeding pearl white to lead her to a light she doesn't believe in. But that's ━━━━ that's too violent. She feels her fear quivering beneath the bloodlust manipulating her bones, she's a mirror of herself so how would Leviathan like to be put to rest? 

The creature's back is thrown against the ground, clutching her chest and groans unable to breath. She was so close. Brown boots stomp towards her, curling her fists around her white and pink short sleeve tshirt and smack her into the wall. Fucking werewolves.