Settling in and make over

I hope you like this content and sorry for not posting.

Mari pov that's when she goes back to Paris,so I think this won't be needed for a while.
Mali pov that's when she is with bts so maybe we might see this sometimes not often
Reese pov that's when she is with black pink or just roaming outside bts house or in stage for corncets .so yu will see it often .

I just wanted to explain that now to the story.

Mali's pov

I just had finished packing in my room. I changed into comfy clothes and headed to the sitting room.(next chapter will be tour ,I know we won't need to know but I insist). The crop top was red above and a little black,the pants were red, white, black and grey and white shoes.(trying not to do exposing clothes to much because it would look like I want her to seduce them,so she will wear way more comfortable clothes even if exposing with her new friend group black pink .)

When I went down,I just took a fruit juice and sandwich

"Mali yu should tell them yu are not going to hide it from them for long"jungkook said .
"Fine I guess I will tell them"I said."okay so you want to know what happened to me in Paris"I asked them they all nodded.

Flashback

*She explains the part from chapter one*

So after Lila took all my friends and my parents. Things went the same, they would hurt me both ways and leave me in my on pool of blood. The boy named Adrian knew about this but didn't do anything and told me to take the high road. I did what he told me but I guess seeing people suffer made her happy so she didn't back down. I used to have a fashion website before I became Mdc or Nettie (sorry to change it) but my parents told me to turn it down. They said I don't need a job since I already have a job. So I will help them in the bakery,then my mom would pay school fees for me . Apparently me working in the backery was for my education only. I would only eat 2 times a week, that's what they thought I would go by my self food at a restaurant as Mdc so I ate. Then celebrities asked me to join them but I said no, so they made me my website as Nettie and Mdc, no one can get through it hack it without you being found out. The most I will point to Lila's lies is when they about Jungkook . People thought I was jealous because Lila and Adrien I close , apparently people think I like him and that she knows many celebrities. So after that I was never included in the class events as if I cared any way. Lila would promise them places but when it's the day before the trip so she would lie and said they were busy. That's when it's started for them to not to go to different places every time. They wanted me to do their clothes by force , they wanted me to do everything for them for free. When I couldn't take it any longer I decided it's best I move to Korea. So here I am in Korea.

Flashback ends

"This Adrien boy do you have a crush on him " V asked.
" No I didn't have a crush on him,I just had a little one ,it was for me to get rid of my crush on someone but I guess it didn't work"I said ." I going to go for some time see yu later."
They all said good bye to me and I left.

No one pov

The girl was going to change her look today so she went and changed into clothes.

I was wearing a white shirt with a little bit of black,a black skirt , a black jacket with a little white and black high heels ankle boots with a little red

I was wearing a white shirt with a little bit of black,a black skirt , a black jacket with a little white and black high heels ankle boots with a little red .

Today she was going to do her nails , dye her hair and many things for her new look.

Time skip

The girl was done with her knew look and I must say it really suits her.

She had green,red, yellow, orange,blue and brown multi coloured hair now

She had green,red, yellow, orange,blue and brown multi coloured hair now. She had her nails coloured gold there was glitter,flower patterns and plain gold nails .( The picture of the girl it's how she looks like) . She was pretty. After that she went home.

I am so sorry for not posting sooner. I was stuck with school work.

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Bye love you 😘

Sunshine out

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖