Chapter 1

*Your POV*

Y/n- About me...  what should I write here? Ugh, Imma upload my channel trailer first.

After doing that I went back to my Teitch profile to fill out my channel info

Y/n- Y/n, I'm a variety streamer from LA

Yeah that's it, I can call myself a streamer since I have a solid and medium fan base.

Apart from gaming, I like to do some IRL content, that's why people could always look for me at the LA streets or even better at conventions, not only Twitchcon but others like E3 or Comic Con, in this last one a couple years ago you met Ava, another Twitch streamer with a bigger audience and more friends, such as Pokimane, Valkyrae, Corpse, Jacksepticeye and many others.

When you met Ava, she seemed pretty cool, her cuteness made you pay attention to her. You met at Comic Con, from that moment you two started talking more and more to the point you started a relationship after some months of talking.

It's been almost a year since you and Ava started dating and the difference between the Ava you met at Comic con and the Ava that is currently living with you is so big, she started being mean to you without a reason, she became manipulative and distant, it looks like the spark of love is gone.

Even tho you weren't as comfortable as you were at the beginning of the relation, you would be completely alone without her, since you were younger you battle with loneliness, you tried but friends weren't coming and being alone was a sad part of your life, until Ava changed that. So,  leaving her was not an option for you since you were scared of being stuck in loneliness again.

There were times when you feel jaded, cause the people that follows you don't see the real Y/n they only know Y/n/n and you never wanted to bring your private problems to the internet, but some people would tell you by chat and tweets that you were on a toxic relationship and that you should leave Ava, you were a little aware of that , but a part of you still loved her like the first time and also wanted all the bad things to be false.

In conclusion, you were on a toxic relationship that you wanted to be in, the love and loneliness kept you there.

*On stream*

Y/n- Whats up chat, Y/n/n back at it hope everyone is good, let's jump into some solo Warzone

*In the background *

Ava- Where's my charger?!

Y/n- Come on, let's go we are gonna win

Ava- Y/n!! Where's my fucking charger??!!

Y/n- Two more left

Ava entered your room slamming the door

Y/n- One more... what the! You scared me... ugh and I lost

Ava- I'm asking you a question?

Y/n- Sorry I didn't hear you

Ava- Where's my charger?

Y/n- I don know, I didn't take it

Ava- Well I don't find it and I'm leaving soon

Y/n- You can take mine

Ava- Fine

Y/n- Where are you going if you don't mind telling me?

Ava- None of your business

Y/n- I was just curious, sorry

Ava- See you later

Y/n- Bye sweetheart, kiss?