Chapter 11

That night was a crazy night, it started quite simple but with the pass of the hours it intensified to a project X kinda party, everyone was straight up dancing, singing and getting fucked up.

Poki wasn't the exception, for a moment she forgot about the world and focused on the party, trying to let all the bad things go away for a minute and just appreciate a party with her friends.

It was midnight and like in Cinderella at that time the people changed in there, everyone took their mask off and started partying like there was no tomorrow, with the atmosphere like that and some drinks in them things went out of control, Poki was drunk by now and someone like her wouldn't pass unnoticed, couple of dudes approached her, at first she rejected them but after everything she had being through and not being completely in control of her actions... well some things lead to others and she ended up making out with one of them.

*Daniel's POV;(Just a random person)

Bored at a party, leaning on the wall with a cigarette in hand and drinking without being thirsty, stuck in my ideas, without wanting to I looked at you, I started to feel lucky, she might even want me to come closer I told myself so I got emboldened and did it.

Daniel- Hi, how are you? My name is Daniel and I was wondering if I can accompany you for a moment

We talked, laughed, enjoyed and share, I really lived a great episode with her until she turned and told me

Poki- You're so funny, my boyfriend will like you

Daniel- *Thinking* Fuck

I put a goal in my mind, and it was getting her by the end of the night...

4 a.m Poki left with me heading to the hotel, but one thing she didn't expect was that a whole crowd of paparazzis was outside the club waiting to get photos of the elite of gaming.

As soon as she was exiting the building next to me, all the paparazzis turned to her and started taking photos, she could only put the head down and walk faster to the hotel, Rae and Janet were already gone so we walked back to the hotel.

When we arrived to the hotel we went up to the room, Poki was about to open the door until someone yelled at us

Rae- What is going on here?

Daniel- None of your business, leave us alone

Rae- Excuse me?

Daniel- Lets go in and finish the night

Rae- Nothing like that, Imane what is wrong with you?

Poki- What? I'm just enjoying the night

Rae- With him?

Poki- Yes, whats the problem?

Rae- What about Y/n?

Poki- Who?

Rae- You leave now and you Imane are coming with me

Daniel- Amazing way to cock block me...fuck you

*Rae's POV *

The guy left and I took Imane to my room, she was mad. In there I sat Poki in the edge of the bed, waking up Janet who was in a similar condition like Poki.

Janet- What's happening?

Rae- Are you crazy?!

Poki- Dont shout, just let me sleep

Rae- Fine! I'll let you sleep but don't you think you will escape unpunished, tomorrow you're gonna regret this

Poki- Yes *yawn* whatever