one shot

**DEVON POV**

8th period just ended and I get up from my desk and begin to walk put of class. I go outside and wait at the bus loop for Natalie like I do everyday after school.

I reach into my pocket to check my phone and I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey Devon" Natalie greets me.

"You ready to walk back to my house" Natalie asks. I reply with a nod and begin to walk into the direction of her house.

Natalie lives really close to school it only takes about 10 minutes to walk there. When we get to her house I walk up first and knock on the door. Natalie's dad, Holden answers the door. I unknowingly blush while I greet him.

Holden is really tall compared to me, where i'm 5'7 he looks over 6 foot and towers over me. He has a nice toned body and he's wearing sweatpants which makes it irresistible for me to catch a glimpse of his little Holden.

I know I shouldn't be looking at my best friends dad with as much lust as I am right now but you can't blame me, he's a dilf.

After walking into Natalie's house we go into the kitchen to grab a snack before we get a head start on our homework, we have pretzels and cream cheese.

After we finish eating we go up to Natalie's room to start working. "Ughhhh I am soo not in the mood to do homework rn" "Girl me either" I reply to Natalie.

Natalie begins furiously typing on her phone, sending streaks to 80 people, scrolling through insta, and facetiming our friend Ally all within seconds.

Natalie and Ally talk on the phone for what feels like hours. Tired of their conversation I get up and go to use the bathroom.

I go into Natalie's dads room because it has a bathroom and i'm too lazy to go to the other bathroom that is much further.

I walk in and the room looks empty so I go to open the bathroom door and when I do Holden is standing there ass naked standing next to the shower.

Holden demands "Come here boy." "Yes daddy" I say as I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Using his thumb and index fingers Holden lifts my head up to meet his gaze, I see his eyes filled with lust and when I glance down I notice  something that makes me gaze with lust.

A drop of drool falls out of my mouth onto Holden's horse cock, the next thing I know it's being shoved down my throat.

I cant help myself from gagging on Holdens member as he thrusts in and out of my mouth. "God your mouth is so wet it feels so good facefucking you" Holden says along with a deep raspy moan.

Holden's cock tastes delicious, it's so long and veiny it fills my mouth leaving me happily stuffed.

A bit of precum leaks out of his tip and the cum tastes like sweet sugar cinnamon and i'm begging for more.

"Stop baby don't make me cum yet" Holden says as he removes his dick from my mouth.

"Now bend over" He demands. I obey and arch my small back sticking my petite ass in the air, waiting for Holden's dick inside of me .

Holden teases my hole with his tongue tracing its outline in a circular motion making me moan with pleasure.

"Fuck devon ur so tight, I cant wait to stick my dick inside of you and fuck the shit out of you" Holden says to me.

My hole throbbing for dick I reply, "P-Please daddy, put it in" with a small moan at the end

Holden places the top of his manhood at the entrance to my hole and beings to stick it inside of me.

I wince in pain but that pain quickly turns to pleasure as he fits the entire thing inside of me.

He begins thrusting slowly at first but quickly picking up pace. He's hitting my prostate with every thrust and making me go insane with pleasure unable to stop myself from moaning loudly.

"Fuck baby I feel so good inside of you" Holden says to me.

I begin to masterbate my own dick with Holden's dick inside of me sending pleasure throughout my entire body

As Holden picks up the pace I can tell he's close to cumming and i want his load inside of me.

I beg Holden, "Daddy please cum in me I want to feel you busy inside of me"

Holden says yes and I can barely wait I feel like i'm about to explode from everything i'm feeling.

We're at our climax, both of us about to cum from our hot sloppy bathroom sex when -

"What is all that noise in he-" Natalie says as she walks in, seeing her dad, Holden, fucking her bestfriend, me, Devon.

Filled with rage natalie turns into a demon.
In her rage she devours her father and bestfriend. "Tastes like filthy fag cum", she said to herself....

 "Tastes like filthy fag cum", she said to herself