The Asylum Part 2

I woke up in a burning car. I was in the passengers seat, and through the window I could see Jason and a woman yelling.

I tried to get out, but my seatbelt was stuck. I started hyperventilating. My vision doubled and I coughed up blood. I was dimly aware that my hair was on fire.

My instincts took over, and I emitted a growl deep from the back of my throat. I bit down on the seatbelt and bit through it. What?

Since when could I do that?

I punched the glass of the windshield in front of me and became more aware of the fire on my head. I pulled up my shirt and wrapped it around my hair to smother the flames. Jason was running towards me and...

I wasn't there anymore.

I had woken up in a room with televisions covering the walls. Every television depicted security footage. I saw Gar being electrocuted in a cage. I saw Dick strapped to a chair, his muscles straining. I saw Kory being cut open. And I saw Rachel. She was in front of a man. His neck was gushing blood. He collapsed and died. Rachel left the frame of the video.

I passed out again.

My hair was on fire...

My hair was on fire...

My hair was on fire...

Hey guys!!!! I'm so fucking happy to be back!!! I know this was short, but it's one in the morning and I'm tired. I really like next chapter and I'll try to post it soon. (Y/n)'s hair being on fire is a big motivator for it.