[Volume 1] Chapter 26 - Reunion

"Trouble! Trouble!" Shouted a knight as he charged towards the 3 holy heroes and their parties. "The Shield Hero and The Spear hero are fighting! Please go stop them!" 

"What? Naofumi is in trouble?" Asked Yaketsuku urgently. 

"We'd better go help him then, who knows what Motoyasu might do!"

Meanwhile, at the gates...

"Motoyasu! Can't you explain why you won't let me and my party go past?" Shouted Naofumi as he dodged another blast from the spear hero. 

"I have to avenge my friends, that's what!" Roared Motoyasu, raising his spear. 

"What happened to them?" Asked Naofumi, blocking multiple hits. 

"You... You killed Yaketsuku, Ren and Itsuki!" 

Naofumi froze.

"I have to avenge them!" Screamed Motoyasu, as tears appeared in the corners of his eyes. He raised his spear and prepared a huge blast, ready to eliminate Naofumi.

Motoyasu released the blast at Naofumi. Naofumi made no move to protect himself, still in shock.

"Motoyasu!" Shouted Yaketsuku as a giant golden hammer cancelled out the blast. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" 

Motoyasu looked up with tear-streaks on his face, and he opened his eyes in shock. "Y-Yaketsuku, Ren and I-Itsuki?" 

Yaketsuku and the other two heroes were rising the half-sized Hikari, who roared at Motoyasu. Motoyasu dropped his weapon. He ran forwards to greet the other heroes. "You're alive! all of you..."

Naofumi collapsed as soon as he saw the other three heroes. 

"Naofumi-sama!" Exclaimed Raphtalia, as she ran to help her master. "Master!" Shouted Filo. Another little girl with blue hair also rushed towards him.

Yaketsuku also ran down to help Naofumi immediately, but froze when he heard a certain voice. "So, the heroes are gathered in one place? Lucky us."

Yaketsuku slowly turned his head to the voice.

"Now, God shall judge you!" 

Yaketsuku immediately started chanting, as his eyes turned green, and his black hair started floating. "O, Great Shield Spirit, please grant me your power to protect those who are weak!" Green light enveloped Yaketsuku as the other heroes felt a great power appear beside them. Even Naofumi moved a bit. 

"God's Judgement!"

"Blessing of Protection!"

A huge light beam appeared from the sky, and a golden dragon appeared from Yaketsuku's outstretched hand to block the attack. The two abilities clashed in the middle of the sky. The golden ray eventually dimmed, and the golden dragon faded, having served its purpose. 

Yaketsuku suddenly fell to one knee, feeling very fatigued. 

"Yaketsuku-sama! Are you alright?" Asked Sakura, rushing to her master's side. 

"Impressive, you blocked God's Judgement, but I must put an end to you all now, don't hold a grudge against me for that."

Whew, that was tough to write! But I hope it was worth it... This'll continue on in the next chapter I guess, but what do you think is gonna happen? ;) Will Yaketsuku become stupidly op or do they all die? Tell me about your opinions! :> Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!