Chapter 20: Soft Tzuyu

Third person's POV

Chaeyoung is now sitting on her chair inside her office paper works until her three friends came barging inside yelling at each other with Tzuyu shaking her head looking at them.

"Yah! Why are you two yelling?" Chaeyoung yelled and asked that made the two stop and look at each other before rolling their eyes at one another before turning to Chaeyoung.

"They're fighting on who will ask about Sana and Momo unnie." Tzuyu answered that made the two look at her in surprise before turning to Chaeyoung and smile.

"Why are you guys even going to ask me about them? Aren't you like their lovers?" Chaeyoung asked the two who sighed before one of them spoke.

"Well we wanted to know of what do they prefer for a date." Jeongyeon answered smiling at her friend who shook her head in disbelief while the two gave her puppy eyes and pouted.

"You two look absolutely not cute, disgusting." Tzuyu said giving them a disgusted look that made Chaeyoung laugh while the two glared at her.

"What a savage fire Tzu." Chaeyoung said while Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders still thinking about a certain princess who is now still getting ready to go to Chou Martial Art school forcing her left foot to move just to see the younger girl.

"Chaeyoung-ah help us!" Dahyun pleaded to the younger giving her puppy eyes while Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at them before speaking.

"Take them on a picnic or amusement park date or go to an art gallery, or simply stay at home and watch movies." She answered while the two whined looking at her.

"But that's your type of date!" Jeongyeon whined to the younger who chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes at the two.

"Then why ask me if you two are just going to whine at me?" Chaeyoung asked the two who sighed.

"Because we don't know what kind of date to give them." Dahyun reasoned out while Jeongyeon nodded agreeing with her.

"Then just do a date that you both know they would love." She said that made the two look at each other and did a high-five as they both now know what to do.

"You're the best Kat!" Jeongyeon said giving her a thumbs up and smiled before turning to Tzuyu who was silent sitting on the sofa.

"How about you Tzu? Not gonna ask anything about Nayeon unnie?" She asked that snapped her out of her thoughts and turn to the younger and her friends who were looking at her.

"Why would she about her when she doesn't even notice her and ignore her." Dahyun teased the younger who looked at her blankly—'Dumbass I notice her I just don't know what's up with me whenever she's around so I choose to ignore her.' Tzuyu said in her thoughts.

"Who knows? Maybe she notices her just chooses to ignore her for a reason right? Besides Tzuyu isn't like the two of you who goes off flirting when you see someone that peaks your interest." Chaeyoung defended the younger who looked at her and gave her a smile saying thank you for saving her from their two friends.

"I have to go guys, I still have a meeting to go to." Chaeyoung added standing up from her chair and buttoned her blazer before looking to her friends.

"Sure we'll go too." Tzuyu said while Chaeyoung nodded and they all went out her office together. Chaeyoung went to the conference room for the meeting while Dahyun went to her other business which was her bar and did work while Jeongyeon went to her other branch of restaurant out of Seoul and Tzuyu? She's still driving on her motorcycle on the way to her school.

Once she arrived she took off her helmet and brought with her inside like usual and went to her office and did some work for an hour until she heard the bell for the break rang around the building so she fixed her table and went out seeing the students going out their rooms with their friends going to the cafeteria. She silently made her way inside the cafeteria still knowing the presence of the bunny girl on the far end looking over at her when she saw her came inside until she seated on a chair near the window eating her food silently—she's rich but she's simple and that's why many likes and admires her but she never gave them any attention nor accept their invitation to have lunch with them or go out, it's not that she doesn't want to she just doesn't like them but now? Since a bunny girl came she doesn't know what to do anymore except of thinking of her.