Chapter 27

Third person's POV

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung!" She heard Mina yelled that got her out of her thoughts and immediately looked at her.

"Y-yes?" She stutteringly asked her.

"Go take a bath now before you get late for work, oh and your buddy is okay now back to sleep again." She said and giggled at her last word while making her way down the stairs in her room while the younger looked down and saw that it really is asleep now—but also made her blush because of what she said.

After being flustered for minutes she stood up from her bed and went to her bathroom and took a bath. Once she was done taking a bath she immediately dressed herself in her office attire before going out her room with her things in hand.

"Take this inside the car first, I'll follow in a while." She told her guard who nodded and gave her bag before going out while she walked to the living room where Mina was sitting on the couch so she decided to hug her from behind that surprised her but settled and turned her head facing her with a smile.

"I'll be going now." She told her with a smile as she nodded smiling back at her.

"Will you be home early tonight?" She asked while she thought for a while and shook her head.

"Me and the girls will be doing some work later after our office hours so many not, but I'll be home after that as soon as possible." She said smiling while she nodded and the younger pecked her lips before smiling at her again.

"Go now before you get late." She said so she nodded and kissed her forehead and stood up straight opening her arms asking for a hug which she gave in to and hugged her as she hugged her back.

"I'll be going home to you as soon as possible." She said and pecked her lips and smiled which she returned while she let go of the hug and walked to her car after bidding goodbye to her.

After arriving at her office she already saw a bunch of papers on her table that just made her shake my head in disbelief knowing what those are.

"Ahh Mr. Choi really? This again?" She mumbled to herself after reading the first paper on top with Mr. Choi's suggestion and proposal which she threw again to the rejection bin and read and read papers throwing those that she already rejected before to the rejection bin while she signed those that improved and sounded better.

"Miss Son your father is here to see you." Her secretary said through the intercom while she told her to let him in and after a few minutes he came in so she stood up and bowed to him.

"Why is it that you wanted to see me father?" She asked and offered him to sit on the couch while she sat across him.

"I'll be going straight to the point Chaeyoung." He said in a serious tone that made her worry.

"Go ahead dad, I'm all ears." The younger said and looked at him as he heaved a deep sigh before speaking.

"Akira told me that lord Itsuki...is planning on taking Mina back to Japan 5 months from now, she's already been here like how long? 2-3 months?" He said and asked her while she sat there shocked at what he said.

"F-four months dad." She answered while he nodded.

"Lord Itsuki said he'll be taking Mina back to Japan in 5 months from now to start preparing for your wedding, and you'll follow her after a month on the wedding day." He said that surprised her more—that fast? I mean yeah I wanna get married to her but that fast? She still doesn't know about me yet...and plus she's against this wedding that's what Nayeon Momo and Sana unnie told me the first time they learned about the marriage..so what if Mina runs away on our wedding day? What if something happens? Oh gosh. She said in her thoughts.