Chapter 1: Just a Little Late

"Y/n! You need to wake up! You said you had a date today!" Your mom stumbles into your room and starts shaking you trying to wake you up.

"Huh? No, that's at 12 I got time." You sigh thinking it was only 9 AM. You knew you went to sleep late but it couldn't have been that late, it was only 12... or was it 1? Maybe 2? The point was you knew that it couldn't have been that late... right?

"Oh right, that's nice. So when should I tell you, IT'S 11 AM!?" Your mom chucks your phone towards you and you grab it in a complete daze. Your eyes adjust to the bright light around you as you look down at the phone. The time flashes up on the screen as your stomach drops "11:18 AM"

"Fuck! Why didn't anyone wake me up sooner?! What happened to my alarm?! I could've sworn I set an alarm for-" You did in fact set an alarm. Not one, not two, but three for the matter in hour increments. "Why didn't they go off! They're set but they didn't go off I specifically set them for Dream to scream at my damn face to wake me up." As you're rushing to take a quick shower to freshen up you vaguely remember what happened with those alarms.

A few hours prior: "OLLIE GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR ASS! GET WORKING NOW! DO IT!" Shut the fuck up Dreammmmm! I don't want to hear it! You shut off the alarm and fell back asleep almost immediately after every alarm, getting more and more upset.

"Fuck... Okay, maybe waking up when I move out will be a bit of an issue. Probably best to start working on that one as soon as possible." You look over at the time, "11:35 AM" You rush around throwing on some clothes and brushing your teeth and hair. You stumble down the stairs putting on socks and shoes as you almost fall going past your mom. 

"Oh god, be careful!" She reaches out ready to catch you if she needed to. "Oh, y/n... what are you going to do without me?" She hands you your wallet and keys and your drink from the fridge. She looks you in the eyes and laughs as you quickly grab everything looking flustered and unprepared. "Have fun! I'm sure it'll go great. He seems like a great guy."

"He is mom, I'm just nervous I'll mess this up. But by the looks of it..." you look down at your phone as it hits 11:40 AM, "It seems like I don't have the time to worry and need to start driving! Just need to let him know I'm on my way over before I head out." Thank god I texted him that cover-up. You shoot him a quick text before hugging your mom and running out the door to your car.

Meanwhile at his house...

"Dudeeee! WAKE THE FUCK UPPPP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATEEE! UNLOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!" His alarm is blaring as Dream slams on the door trying to wake him up. It's been going off for the past hour as Dream and George try their best to wake him up before it's too late, but to no surprise, nothing is waking him up.

"What the fuck do you want Dream!?" He stumbles out of bed and walks over to the door and unlocks it. Dream swings the door open almost hitting him across the face. "Can I fucking help you? Can you shut the fuck up?" He walks back over to the bed and grabs his phone, turning off the alarm without even noticing the messages and alarm title.

"Well, I'm sorry Nick. Would you rather me let you miss your date? You know, for someone who wouldn't shut up about it for the past 3 days, you seem like you couldn't give to shits now." He looks over confused trying to figure out what the hell Dream was talking about. A date?

"You forgot, didn't you. Holy shit Sapnap. This is so fucking like you right now." Dream walks over to Sapnap's closet and picks out a nice shirt, hoodie, socks, and pants to wear. "You are supposed to go on a date with y/n at 12. You two were supposed to go to the mall remember. You literally asked me to help you out with it last night. We stayed up till like 2 am coding it with George."