Human like Regrets

Victor pulled me by shirt choking me with the fabric, was this his first act of punishment. I rolled my eyes it would take a lot more and then some I still wouldn't cry out. I stared him in the eyes without blinking and smiled. Who was he kidding what would he actually do to his creation.

"Just test me Rayven." Was his only cold response. I didn't remove my arrogant expression my face muscles wouldn't allow it. I wouldn't acknowledge fear even if it announced itself.

When we got to the stairs I tried to keep up with his pace as he was dragging me to fast for me to even stand. When we got to his private room he snapped his slender ghostly white fingers, his face darkened with animosity, hate and if I'm not mistaken a trace of love.

"Bound her." he spoke swiftly. His men did as told I let them do their dirty work.

They removed my clothes and left me in my skimpy underwear.

I laughed. "Victor does this tempt you, don't you like seeing me like this?"

He didn't respond he only looked over my body then cast his eyes to the floor.

"Look at me all tied up defenseless to your will, master what will you do now." Batting my eyelashes.

Victor groaned deeply and filled his nostrils with the same air I breathe. "Who made you this wicked?"

He asked as if he didn't know, so I didn't respond as if I didn't have the answer.

"I love you." I said insincere but I saw in his strained face he wanted it to be real true. His guard had fallen, fool. He was like a book easy to read and open. He came to crouch in front of me.

"Have you forgotten who I am, I'm not stupid. "

He tilted my face with his slender had he touched me so softly. "Such a pretty thing, such a waste."

He smiled and those silver eyes danced with excitement and then Victor kissed me, but it was weird I could taste sin.

"Shall we begin?"

"The game starts with you." I retorted.

His men entered the room again along with the other beasts so they were to witness this. One of the Hench men came out with a glass bottle filled with a horrible smelling liquid it burned my eyes and I sat two feet away. I noticed all the other beast seemed to be affected to they turned away and howled in such away. The eldest beast among us gave me a look sympathy. I hissed in his direction I didn't need any of it.

Victor took the bottle and pushed it under my nose. "It's easier to bear when you drink it." He pressed it to my lips. I knew he was lying mocking me.

I tore my head away. I couldn't breathe I felt paralyzed. He poured a little on my leg the liquid burned through I could see fire swirling on my bones. My eyes watered as I bit down on my mouth to conceal the curses I wanted to spit. My eyes felt as if they were popping out, this would not kill me but why was my skin not growing back what was this feeling. I saw my creator face waver.

"Can't you even punish properly, I'll rip your face off when I can stand." I growled in the most animalistic voice sounding like those cliché demons in those movies.

"Get out!!!." he demanded everyone. When they left he put a powder on my leg the pain had disappeared as if it never happened.

He wrapped his self around me. "I'm sorry I went this far." he held my face in his hand "I don't want to hurt what's mines."

"Untie me I want to get the fuck out of here."

He untied me and I just ran out not caring about clothes. My old human feelings were pinching at half of my heart.

For the first time in a long time. I began to cry.