4.7- Harry

!!!SEXUAL/ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!

3 days before

she was wearing fucking black.

I think I was dying a little on the inside when I watched her step out of the house.

the moment washing away all the shitty conversations I had had this morning with my parents. both dad and Karen sitting Fletcher and me down to talk about how disappointed they were in us for fighting and whatever else they deemed not good. I'd been sat down for similar conversations earlier in the year before I'd met Rosie. all over my excessive drinking and all the girls that came back home with me. the conversation had been very boring then and it still was now.

but Rosie, fuck, Rosie changed every mood I was ever feeling into a good one.

even now, my bruises hurting all over, my head still filled with anger towards Max fucking Arnold, I could sit and enjoy as I watched Rosie pull the little golden clips from her hair and place them into a bowl next to her mirror. her parents sleeping in their room downstairs and us up here as Rosie softly hummed to herself as I looked for something for us to watch.

but I wasn't really paying the tv any attention when she was just doing her normal routine. she was so fucking beautiful doing normal fucking things. I watched as she brushed her hair, still dressed in that little black dress.

"you're staring," she laughed eyes watching me from the mirror.

"you stare at me sometimes," I say and I can see her blush. she turns away to try and not let me see it but I do.

I watched as she slowly placed her brush down looking back up at me in the mirror. dark hair falling around her long and wavy, brown eyes blinking over my image. her face was cast in a golden glow from her lamp next to her, it only highlighted her features and how elegant and gorgeous she was. smile soft, the one dimple she had showing on her cheek that I so badly wanted to kiss.

she stood and I watched as she turned to me hands folded shyly in front of her. she moved to me standing between my legs before she wrapped her arms around my neck. I couldn't help but reach out and hold her at her hips. let my thumbs rub circles there as she smiled.

"Harry?" she asked hands twisting in my hair, I swear id never get tired of her doing it.

"yes, love?"

she lets out a small breath shaking her head. she pulls me closer to her body, hugging me.

"I-" she pulled away for a second looking down at me hands moving to brush the loose curls hanging around my face. she bit her lip before softly whispering,

"I love you,"

I almost felt as if I had been hit once more in the chest, all the breath knocked from me in an instant. who knew words could have such an impact on a person. that words could make joy bloom inside you like something wild and bright. fuck this felt good. but I responded with,

"What?" the word whispered and I could feel it leave my lips and I wanted to take it back.

she blinked back at me speechless and I knew it wasn't at what I had said but I knew she thought I didn't want her to say it but I did, I wanted her to say it a million times over. "no, fuck, not like that" I muttered and it only came out worst, her hands loosened on me, she tried to pull away.

"I'm s-sorry i-" she began but I cut her off standing and pulling her into a kiss.

I cupped her face in my hands and for a second she was shocked not responding before she began to kiss me back. I could taste her watermelon chapstick as her bottom lip fit perfectly between mine. I brushed my tongue softly over her lip asking for any kind of permission to deepen the kiss.