Chapter 7 (filler)

Izuku's POV

Today was a rough day after the Quirk assessment test I was in internal fear for being in last place until Aizawa Sensei told us It was a joke (I almost had a heart attack) He gave me a paper slip and said "Midoriya, get fixed at granny's nurses office, our training from tommorow will be even harder, be prepared" I was leaving school after recovery girl healed my broken finger but she told me I need to rest I can't believe I was that gullible to be fooled as I was walking I noticed that lida was right beside me he was talking about something but I was too focus on how to regulate One for All.

All might POV

Young midoriya you've made new friends and I know you want to find a way to regulate your one for all but you need to focus on how to spread it evenly to regulate it I wonder if my master would do the same Thing, anyways I think I should prepare for tomorrow's lesson.

Bakugou pov

I was just sitting in the living room minding my own god damn business until the old man slammed the damn door with that fucking look on his face (shit he got a request but witch one?) He grabbed me on the shoulder and I can tell what he wants I pulled my god damn phone and called Deku I don't know what the fuck he got but I'm not gonna like it, Deku got here and I think she's keeping her distance from me Wich is fucking fair since I tried to kill her my old man grab me and deku and put us in his workstation, shit he got a wedding request he got her measurements " my,my, your chest has grown a bit and your hips are wider than usual? Shut the fuck up old man! You better shut your goddamn Katsuki!" I forgot how serious he can get if he's disturb that bastard almost hit my head with his scissors and I can feel his death stares but he finished his measurements and got started on hi work.

God damn he moves faster than a fucking bullet train then he gave us his prototype's for fuck sakes his prototype's looks like the finished product and he told us to fucking hold hands" THE FUCK OLD MAN! KATSUKI SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!" For fuck sakes I don't even know we're I get my temper anymore he said he a request for photos of us wearing his clothes and told me to fucking hold Deku in bridal style and I think she's conflicted as well but we have to fucking do it he told us to smile smile while we're doing it (I swear if he's using that picture as his god damn wall paper) we had to retake cause fucking Deku wasn't fucking smiling we had retake it and we were done I can see that she's covering her damn face Wich is cute and I think I smiled a little bit, we took of the clothes and I see to her at the door were I slammed it at her face and when I saw the damn old hags wall paper It was me and deku doing bridal style and when I open her phone it has me smiling while Deku was covering her face that bitch she grabbed here phone and told me she send some photos to aunt inko I fucking yelled at her and she hits my god damn head.

Meanwhile at izuku's place

Deku's on the floor while her mother was teasing her.

______________________________________

Thanks for watching I'm busy with other woks so please be patient thanks for understanding goodbye.