48 Fate Had Other Plans

Lexis POV
"Lex babe you gotta get up now" Dom said softly. I shook my head so he tickled my neck to try and wake me
"Fine. I'm up" I whined sitting up and on the couch properly
"Cheer up sunshine I brought you food." He handed me a paper bag "Got you a cheeseburger. You haven't been eating a lot since you started feeling sick so I thought it was best just to get you one thing." I nodded but as soon as I opened the bag I felt sick "It's alright. Not forcing you to eat it." Dom said taking the bag from me which eased the nausea "You have a nice sleep?"
"Yeah. Jet lag I guess."
"You weren't the only one. Tom looked out of it when we came back. That's why I woke you up not him."
"Awe. And here I was thinking my wonderful boyfriend wanted to be the first thing I saw when I woke up." He sat down on the other side of me
"Always. For the rest of our lives. Only girl I wanna wake up next to" he pecked my nose making me giggle
"You two make me wanna be sick" Tom said eating a French fry. I swiped one from the box he was eating them from and smiled
"Says you. Soft arse. The lot of you."
"Who gave you a god complex?" Adam joked throwing a screwed up paper bag at me
"Uh I think we did that." Mikey said laughing at him "We all regret it now."
"I don't." I said beaming "Cus I'm the centre of everyone's attention."
"Not true" Adam said. I have him a look "Ok so maybe a little true" I didn't break my stare and I smiled when I saw him roll his eyes "Ok were whipped we get it."
"Don't forget it." I joked smiling but I soon turned serious. "But I'm grateful for you all."
"We know. Now cmon. Let's eat. I'm starving."

"Dom baby? Can you come here a second?"
"Yeah sure." He soon appeared in the doorway of the room we had chosen "What did you want love?"
"Come in. Close the door."
"Why are you acting weird?"
"Close your eyes"
"Lex what-"
"Just do it" I whined. He did as he was told and I pulled his hands out to hold Infront of him "I guess you can open them now." He looked down at the two tests Infront of him and I held my breath whilst he studied them carefully "I know you said it wasn't time but I guess fate had other plans."
"You're pregnant?" He said slowly still staring at the tests "I- I mean I guess I already thought that but fuck. You're pregnant."
"Yeah. I'm sorry." He shot his head up
"Don't apologise. You don't have anything to apologise for. We did this together." He set them down on the drawers and walked over to me "I love you." He crouched down and pulled my shirt up enough to kiss my stomach "And you too"
"Fuck. You're gonna make me cry."
"Don't cry" he stood back up and gently cupped my face "Don't cry cus then I'm gonna cry" he started tearing up "Fuck. Now we're both crying." He wiped my tears with his thumb gently "Don't cry. Dry your tears pretty."
"Tom was there when I found out" I hung my head expecting him to be mad
"Then I need to go talk to Tom."
"What? No! You can't cause trouble now."
"I'm not going to cause trouble. Mikey told me what you said to him on the flight. But he made sure not to let Adam hear anything."
"I'm sorry I told them I just didn't know what else to do i-" he smiled at me softly
"Shh. I'm not mad. At anyone. This is your body and you decide who to fucking tell about it okay? I fucked up massively last time. Not again. Not ever." He tipped my chin up and I smiled when I looked into his eyes "I really want to kiss you right now."
"Do it then. Dare ya."
"Just for that might just leave ya hanging"
"Please" I begged pouting slightly knowing that would make him cave. He smiled and kissed me softly before pulling away soon after
"Just a short one darlin'. It don't feel right for anything else." I hugged him and he hugged back chuckling softly "I'm gonna go talk to Tom okay?"
"Please don't fight. I hate it when you guys fight."
"I won't. Promise."
"Go on. I'll be right here when you come back"

Dom's POV
"Tom mate?"
"Yeah?" He responded looking up from his phone. Adam was sat beside him so I knew we couldn't talk there
"Can I talk to you? Alone?"
"I'll go upstairs. Need to sort my room out anyway."
"Thanks Adam. Big help" I waited until I was sure he was upstairs before talking to Tom "I wanna thank you."
"No problem. I'd do anything for her." He wouldn't look me in the eye but I somehow knew it was sincere "I love her." He added out of nowhere
"I know but I wanna thank you for being there. I know I wasn't the nicest person last time. But this time is different."
"I know. I also know that if you stay down here any longer she's gonna think that we are fighting." I chuckled at him
"You know her too well."
"Course I do. Been about a long time." He looked up at me "I don't want you to think I ever wanna take her away from you. But when I'm with her it's cus she asks. And like I said I'd do anything for her."
"This is so weird. You've been open before but never about Lexi."
"Sometimes you need to tell people you love em before you lose them. Pity I didn't get the chance eh?" He shrugged and I knew he wasn't talking about Lexi anymore. I didn't think twice before doing the most childish thing and throwing myself at him in a hug. He screamed and the started laughing which caused us both to do the same "You can't fucking do that!"

Lexis POV
"Fucking hell I thought you guys were fighting."
"Nope. Dom just wanted a hug. And instead of asking like a normal person he fell on me."
"Threw myself at you" Dom corrected
"Hey!" I joked "the only person you should be throwing yourself at is me!" The both started laughing again and I could help but smile widely at the sight of them just being so happy. Just being.
"You joining us?"
"Sure. If you sit on the couch like normal people." Dom chuckled
"Don't think we've ever been normal people."
"That's true. But it's what made us such good friends I guess."
"Shit" Dom said pulling me onto his lap "We just friends? Should've told me that before I put a baby in ya."
"Man I wanna marry right there." I pointed at him and he smiled. I turned to Tom "Can you believe I chose him of all people?"
"He treats you well lex. Like a man should." Tom defended.
"Look at you goin all soft." I nudged his leg with my foot and he blushed hiding his face from me by turning away. I turned to Dom and he nodded towards Tom letting go of me. I leaned forward, still on Dom's lap, and kissed Tom's cheek softly "You treat me well too. And I love you. More than anything" I shifted back and cuddled back up to Dom. Tom didn't look my way but he gently touched his face where I'd kissed him and smiled "And for the record. I like it when your soft. Cus I get my own way quicker."
"That's the Lexi I know" I giggled
"We'll get used to it. She's here to stay."