𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝘁 || ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ

Modern AU 
you and Childe own a small bakery in Mondstadt. My books are actually getting views thank you all that read my book I'm glad you've taken interest in them~\(≧▽≦)/~

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

It was a lovely morning when childe and Y/n decided to bake something new unknown to then it would become a memory that they could laugh about again and again.

"Childe could you get me the flour", Y/n ordered, as she prepared the strawberries ." Coming right up sugar", Childe smiled passing, no let me reword that threw a beige satchel full of the powdery solid. "Oops-", Tartaglia went as it landed on the counter bursting, filling the room with its powdery substance. "HAHA! you look like a snowman!" Y/n chuckled, Tartaglia blushed, hiding his face behind his un- gloved hand. "O-oh sh-shut up!" Childe burst out, as you just laughed.

Y/n laughed attempting to bring the strawberries over to the 'clean counter. But gravity had failed you once move, as you slipped on the flour, falling on top of Childe sending the strawberries flying, then lading on Tartaglia's head. "Well, it looks like you fell for me, again", Tartaglia teased, Y/n blushing slightly at his words. "Whos the one blushing now", Childe cackled, as the love birds laughed at each other antics. "You got something there Tart" before removing the strawberry on his head.

"I guess you're a strawberry Tart now"

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Sorry if it's a little short I'm seeing if I could squeeze an extra story today.Have a good night unless you arent in Australia (∪.∪ )...zzz

WORD COUNT ~ 256