𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 || ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ🎉

Happy birthday, Beidou here you go simps . keep in mind this is my first female x reader I hope I got here character right. Im gonna chose her for my free 4 star, if I didn't miss it. Thank you for 300 reads. Wish me luck I'm gonna get Mona or Keqing banner! -O-.

⊱────── ⁖⊷🎂 ⊶⁖──────⊰

Beidou ruler of the waves. Oh how Y/n adored the adventures of the fearless Captain of the Crux. From the wretched beast to the disobedient crew. Y/n wished she could witnesses the action for herself.

"Y/n bring the crates! the captain of the crux is visiting we need to get ready!"Yelled y/n's coworker. "The captain of the crux! really, the Beidou, the grand ruler of the seven seas!" Y/n e/c glowed, fangirling over Beidou. "Yes really, now hurry with those crates they aren't going to carry themself!"

Y/n hurriedly stacked the wooden crates, carrying them to the- "Aagh-" I said flailing my arms around dropping the crates on the ground, I rubbed my heads, slowly opening my eyes. "C-captain of the Crux!". "Its sure is! are you okay miss?". "Am I dreaming was Beidou talking to me" I loudly whispered 'what did I say that out loud omg'. "Hello? you awake" Beidou snapped her fingers in front of her, Quickly snapping Y/n awake. "Y-yes!" you jumped. "Are you okay, sorry for walking into you". "N-no the f-faults on me", Y/n stuttered "Aww that was cute", Beidou chuckled. I could feel heat rush to my cheek.

"Aaa... t-tank y-ou", Y/n managed to say. "You're so cute! Hey, wanna come over to my ship later?" Beidou said, bopping Y/ns nose. "Sure!" Y/n murmured ."Great! now let's go to get those crates, shall we"Beidou leaned over grabbing Y/ns hand, standing her up. "Thank you".

⊱────── ⁖⊷🎂 ⊶⁖──────⊰

Sorry if the end sounds a bit rushed I just realised I have school tomorrow it's like. Oh and my assignments! Okay thank you for watching and ye have a good night!!!

WORD COUNT ~ 332