𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 || ᴅɪʟᴜᴄ

This story also featuring Diona, My diluc oneshots are really popular. Anyways jeans birthday is tomorrow and I just wanted to say that I am so luckily for you guys my first vote my first follower we have made a nice journey in the past 3 months! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"Oh, man! how am I going to destroy the wine industry" Diona aggressively kicked the wooden crates, smashing them into pieces "Ow!" She held her foot with her hands, tumbling over. Diona laid on the wooden floors of Cattails scheming another way to destroy Mondstadt's wine industry.

"Aha! I got it, if we take Y/n he'll be so sad that he's going to shut down the tavern! that's it" She snapped her fingers in pride, idea's flooded in her mind, like rushing waves hitting the seaside rocks. Still laying on the floor, she pounced up dusting her clothes off all the dust. "I will destroy you!"

"Diluc I'm heading home now! don't stay up too late, okay?" Diluc nodded wiping the last of the cups. "Goodnight dear" Kissing Y/n forehead lightly. Y/n waved Diluc goodbye heading to their house, or so they thought.

"I really need to talk with that Donna girl, oi! what do you think you're doing!" Muffled yelled, of annoyance spouting out Y/n mouth with a jumble of cuss words shooting out then and there. "Hey, no cuss words, and could you keep it down I don't want to alert anyone" "Diona, why are you kidnapping me now. You could've given me a note beforehand" Y/n spat absolutely annoyed. To be honest, If Diona wasn't a child she would've thrown some hands earlier.

"Okay I will but could you plz be quiet" "yeah, yeah" Diona quickly grabbed a piece of cloth, covering Y/n's mouth with it although it didn't do much.

"Y/n dear, I'm home" Diluc announced his presents "Strange" Diluc thought 'she's probably sleeping right now or taking a bath '. Upon further inspection, she wasn't on bed sleeping or taking a bath, almost like no one ever was in the house. "A note?"

Dear Diluc,

I have taken your  Y/n so if you ever want to see her again you will have to shut down the winery, and if you don't I will...uh... I will make her drink all of my drinks. So shut down the tavern.
(σ`д′)σ

From your worst nightmare😼

"Diona, we really need to have a civilised talk"Diluc sighed, rolling the note into his pocket getting ready to save Y/n from Diona, again.

You see Y/n is the perfect target for Diona since he wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her, would he? But it happens so often it's like a routine. Don't get me wrong Y/n can fight for herself but it gets tiring the 53rd time.

"Right, we're here! Now we wait for Diluc" Diona crossed her arms, smiling proudly her mission was a success no for the 2 part: Diluc to give up the winery. "Right, right. Now shall be brew a new concoction" Y/n suggested, Diona's eyes widened as she went to the back to fish out ingredients for her concoction. If being kidnapped was now a weekly thing might as well make it a learning experience.

I guess Y/n is kinda like a babysitter in some sort of weird way.

"Here try this, Y/n" Diona handed Y/n her newest drink, it was an odd shade of green and pink. But nothing odd out of all Diona's list of drink. It was served with a side of Diona's
 'Definitely not bar food'.

"This taste absolutely" Diona's eyebrow lifted awaiting her answer "It's absolutely... Amazing! Diona you outdid yourself" Diona's face twisted angrily "It's not supposed to taste good, it was supposed to taste disgusting!" "Well, it tastes good so that's that". Y/n chugged the rest, Diona watched in annoyance.

THUD! the door slammed open a tall man shadowed the entrance. "Aw man, I will not be defeated!" Diona stomped out Cattails, having a small temper tantrum. "My prince charming has finally come to save me", Y/n dramatically leaned back falling into Diluc's arms. "We should get going" Diluc sighed a hundred times. "Yeah, yeah I think it's time you need to talk to Diona she's one tough girl" stroking Diluc's red hair softly easing his nerves. "I really do".

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading, sorry if this feels rushed I fell asleep like five times. Also, jeans x reader right be a little late so sorry about that (╬▔皿▔)╯

WORD COUNT ~ 747