Chapter 13(what happened before)

Fun fact: Author has decided that Qistiena's oldest son, Xavier WILL get his own book.

Nolan POV

I yawned as I felt the rays of the hot sun glaze my face. I sat up and stretched my muscles. I turned to my side and see Axel sitting up doing something on his laptop. "mmm morning Axel..." I rubbed my eyes as I greeted him. "Hm? Oh morning baby. How did you sleep?" He turned away from his laptop and asked me. "I slept fine," I then got out bed and looked around the room. "Hey Axel, where's Jayden?" I asked. "Jayden is downstairs. He's bringing breakfast so maybe go clean yourself up first?"

I nodded and went to gather my needs for a bath and entered the bathroom as Axel turned back to his laptop. I closed the door and locked it so some pervs won't come in cough cough Axel and Jayden.

I took my well needed bath and dried myself. I then got ready and left the bathroom to Axel. At that moment, Jayden walked in with a tray of three plates of delicious smelling food.

I looked at the mouth-watering plate of food curiously as it was set down on the bedside table and mumbled out "what's that?" Without taking my eyes of it. Jayden hummed and replied "it's pancakes" I nodded and took my pancakes hurriedly so I could quickly dig in into my pancakes as I sat beside a working Axel.

Jayden took his plate and sat at my side which was available so I was in the in between the handsome lads.

Axel closed his laptop and took his plate of pancakes and we started eating. I starting wolfing down my delectable food and finished it in no time. I looked to the two very handsome males to see that they are still eating.

Jayden let out a chuckled as he saw me finish my food so fast. "Hungry eh kitten?" He asked in a teasing tone. I nodded and stayed silent in thought.

I thought about how it would be like to go to school. To have friends or sitting beside a friend in class, chatting about the latest trend and getting in trouble for it. How it felt to get an A or any grade in general on a quiz or an assignment. Or the drama of highschool and the gossip. Let's not forget after school classes and practices. The drama acts and talent shows.

I know to most it's probably a nightmare to go to school. But man the shit I would do to be able to go to school or at least have a graduation. Growing up I had no friends, no education, no nothing. All I had was myself and my survival ways. That was it. I would have loved to go to school. To be able to learn and to be able to make friends. To be able to feel the emotions both good and bad. Heh. I would have loved to experience it all.

Finally noticing my silence, Axel decided to speak up, "Nolan? What's on your mind baby?" I snapped back into reality to see to males staring at me in expectation for me to answer the question.

"Oh uh....I was thinking about how it would have been like to have an education....I never had any before," Axel nodded with an unreadable expression as Jayden spoke to Axel, "hey babe, how about we get Kitten a tutor? So he can at least have an education?" Axel looked into space in silence. The silence then broke with Axel's voice. Axel's beautiful eyes were then on me.(I know my writing is shitty but hush. It's 5:40am as I'm writing this and I haven't slept) "hmmm sure. How would you feel Love? Would you like for us to hire a tutor for you?"

I looked at him in disbelief. "A-are you serious? C-can I really get an education?" I looked to both of them to see them nodding.

I felt hot fat tears rolling down my cheeks as I let out a sob. I felt two pairs of arms wrapping around me in an embrace. "What's wrong Kitten? Do you not like the idea?" Jayden's worried filled expression. I quickly shook my head no. "NO! I love the idea! I have always wanted an education!" I squealed excitedly.

3rd POV

The guys smiled softly as their beloved was talking about how excited he was and how much he always wanted to go to an school. This continued on for some time but at last, every moment just like a life, ends or at least, stops for a moment.

Axel speaks up, interrupting his beloved. "Baby so here's the catch. It's a private tutor/online school(this is for y'all to decide) so you won't technically need to go to the building." The sparkle in Nolan's eyes didn't even die down an inch as he heard that statement. "That's okay! It's still an education!" Nolan continued rambling again while his lovers just stared at him blinking and processing the information.

Once information was processed within the heads of the idiotic gentlemen, they smiled softly and listened once again to their beloved, adding on to some things. The sparkle in Nolan's eyes never died down. And both Axel and Jayden decided that they only want one thing in this world.

They want to have their beloved to always have that sparkle within his eyes, always want to be here to be able to support his choices, always want to be able to love him and hold him up when he's down.

Yes. That sounds just absolutely delightful.

Author's note:okay I said I wanted to post on weekends and didn't do so for two weeks! I'm so sorry for that by the way! I'm a huge procrastinator and just was busy. Like I'm literally finishing this off after some guests has left. I had exams as well that would make it to my report book so I needed to concentrate on that as well. I still have one more examination which happens tomorrow. So I'm so sorry for the late posts!