Chapter 10

Author's note:yooo this chapter may not be good cause ya girl is writing this while pulling an all nighter so feel free to correct all my mistakes in the comments so I will learn my mistake and not write a chapter while doing a all nighter. T^T But then again, most of the other chapters were written like at midnight or at like 3am. .-. Anyways! Time for chapter! By the way there is a little smut since I haven't update for a long time. Not too much but a little hint of it.

Nolan POV

I gingerly took out the shortcake and went to get a fork. When I retrieved one I sat back down and...well...I wanna say I started eating it but uh...how do I eat a cake properly again? Do I like...go at the side? The end? Or like the tip? Which one?

I heard two deep chuckles and snap my head towards the sound only to see Jayden and Axel. I gave them a small awkward smile and they came forward to me. "Need some help Kitten?" Jayden asked amused. I shyly nodded and Axel just took the fork from my hand. He started from the tip and placed the fork with the cake at the very tip near my lips.

"Say ahhh," I blushed and did as I was told "A-ahh..." Axel gave a pleased look and slide the fork into my mouth. My lips then clamped down on the fork. Axel then slip the fork placed it aside.

When the piece of cake plopped onto my tongue, flavours exploded in my mouth. It was absolutely delicious! I could taste the frosting and cake. I wasted no time in chewing on it. Oh it was better then before! I could taste the strawberries this time!

I swallowed the bite and opened my mouth for more. This time, Jayden picked up the fork and fed me another bite. I did the same as I did before, I savoured the flavour but never for to long so I could get more.

Jayden and Axel continued to feed me taking turns with the fork. I just kept accepting each bite which seems to be getting better and better!

(A/N:I pulled another all nighter and now this other half is on the very next day 🤣🤣🤣)

After finishing my cake, Jayden and Axel also ate theirs. They kept fighting about which cake is better. Or...were they flirting? Er...kinda hard to tell...

"My my chocolate cake is better! Its sweeter then your mouth! That's how good it is!" Says Jayden. "Oh yeah? My dark chocolate cake is just as great! Its even more delicious then your ass! That's right I said it!" I heard Jayden gasp at Axel's comment. Now you see what I mean when I say flirting?

"Maybe you should taste this ass again and let's see if your bitter cake is still better then my delicious buns!" Okay yeah they were totally flirting.

"Better idea!" Axel says and I see them slowly turn their heads to me. My eyes widened when I realised what was going on. "Kitten~ come join us~ I bet your ass taste better then any cake in this world~" Jayden, the grinning bastard. "I like that idea. Join us yeah? We promise to make that pretty little hole and your insides feel good~" Axel added.

(Ight my sinners. This is where all the small little smutty stuff starts sooo enjoy!)

I blushed at their words. These pervertic bastards. "Stop teasing me!" I yelped. "Aww but just imagine kitten! Our cocks deep within you, you taking in my cock in your throat and smelling my musk and while sucking on my cock Axel will be behind you fucking into you senseless. Ah~ it just makes me ao horny!" The bastard Jayden described.

My cheeks got even more red then before and I covered my face. I heard Axel chuckle and say "what's wrong baby? Don't tell me you don't want daddy's dick up your ass, stirring your insides up! Ha~ I can just hear your sweet cute little moans and mewls. You will be screaming mine and Jayden's name, begging for more, then we will take turns fucking you, we won't let you cum and you will go crazy." I could feel a boner beginning to form in my pants. "F-fuck you Axel!" I yelled. "What don't want that? Okay then. Jayden and I can always just fuck you till you can't come anymore, till you can only cum dry, till your crying and begging for us to stop but we won't. We will abuse that prostate and break your mind, you will only scream our names. By the time we are finish with you, you will only remember our names and our names only." I moaned at that want.

Jayden chuckles and adds "looks like kitten really likes that one~ to be fucked till he can't cum anymore~ hah I wanna do it know~ he would look so cute between us Axel! Making cute little lewd faces that will just make us fuck him harder and faster~ what do you say kitten? We can do it right now~" fucker purrs out.

They wanna tease? Fine. I'll play fire with fire. Just instead, my fire rules all.

I flutter my eyelashes at them and purr. I walk towards them seductively and went in between their bodies. I bend down and shove my ass against Jayden's crotch and open mouth licked Axel.

I heard them both groan and a pair of hands grabbing my hips and another pair grabbing my hair. I started grinding on Jayden's crotch and licked Axel through his pants faster.

I felt their monster sized cocks through their pants and grinded and licked faster. Their groans could be heard throughout the house by now. Both of them started grinding on me. One on my ass and the other on my mouth.

I slithered my hands up into Axel's shirt. And felt them grinding faster and knew they were gonna cum. And right before they could cum....

I pinched Axel's nipples hard enough to make pain and stepped on Jayden's foot HARD.

Both of them let put a yelp of surprise and I took my chance to escape when their grip loosened from the surprise and ran upstairs and into their bedroom and locked the door.

I heard the two males pounding on the door and yelling. "Kitten open up! That was so mean!" Jayden whined. I could hear Axel growling from the sexual frustration and squealed. I laid under the blankets and perk my ass up into the air.

Now to wait for the boys to open the door and fuck me senseless.

Author's note:hoped ya'll enjoyed the chapter hehe.